The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I got into recruiting and message boards right after Golden got fired. My advice....stay away :russ:

I stopped being "heavy into it" with Manny. I causally stay up now reading twitter and still go on canesinsight every once in a while.

From what I'm seeing Cristobal is doing a good job in the trenches but lacking in the outside skill positions. Hopefully with signing Cam Ward, that will change.

Its funny cause going back and looking at those Golden and Richt teams. We had a ton of NFL talent. we just didn't have the HIGH-END talent,

Man recruiting will frustrate you, because it’s no where near what it should be, then when you get a guy you lose a guy, and then might lose him

Wow language Smitty what would momma Smitty say :usure:

nikka say enough of this shyt, you know how tired of trying to make it work in Boston he gotta be to go to Green Bay

Damn.. feels like damn near no coaches wanna deal with the NIL bullshyt. Head coaches leaving for coordinator positions in the league. :francis:

You know how hard it is to find a ton of east coast talent, then convince them to come to a small catholic school, then come to racist ass Boston, on top of getting your teeth kicked in, in the acc, and your school not trying to spend bread

I thought Jim Leonard was a shoe-in for that Packers job. Tf is he doing with his career.

nikka must say he gon keep getting these checks

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I thought Jim Leonard was a shoe-in for that Packers job. Tf is he doing with his career.

Dem Packer fans only wanted him cuz of the Wisky ties on sum homer shyt. Do seem like da creh ain't got no direction after getting passed up on the dream job tho

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The true crime was weak ass Jason White getting one over Larry Fitz
Didn’t start watching until the bcs games happened that year. Missed on seeing fitz in college.

I have ZERO fukking clue how you can win a Heisman let alone still make a title game after getting straight dog walked like this though

Btw somebody really needs to get a bcs 30 for 30 done. Shid you can do one for damn near each year.

All these damn channels with no original programming but years of sports catalog and we still don’t have no certain docs we should have BEEN had like one for the Shaq & Kobe Lakers. :snoop:

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The courts have already decided that denying NIL and Transfer restrictions were too restrictive for college athletes, the only way that changes is if they become employees or Congress passes a law.

What is happening now is an overcorrection because the old system was so unfair to the players, but now the players have all the power and there are people in CFB who don't think that's right.

There is going to have to be a compromise

Last edited: