LSU vs USC
Texas at scum
Tennessee at Oklahoma
USC at scum
Georgia at Bama

WATTBA
full
So nobody gonna check this goon tryna be slick? :unimpressed:

Man this aint shyt. Let me know when they buy him some Whataburger or some shyt. Then we'd be on something.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where can I find good sports writing on college football recruiting?

Just browsing some rankings and 247 has Miami's recruiting class ranked 3rd.
Rivals has them ranked 5th.

It would seem that Miami has had bottom-heavy recruiting for the last 15 years or so.
What I mean is, they might rank among the best 10-20 schools in recruiting, but they seldom get the 5-star and 4-star talent. It always feels like they stack up 3-star recruits and you're left wondering if the school can coach them up.

Is Cristobal doing anything here that Richt and Diaz didn't do? Or is he really moving things in the right direction?

@DaPresident @madness @Alexander The Great

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Where can I find good sports writing on college football recruiting?

Just browsing some rankings and 247 has Miami's recruiting class ranked 3rd.
Rivals has them ranked 5th.

It would seem that Miami has had bottom-heavy recruiting for the last 15 years or so.
What I mean is, they might rank among the best 10-20 schools in recruiting, but they seldom get the 5-star and 4-star talent. It always feels like they stack up 3-star recruits and you're left wondering if the school can coach them up.

Is Cristobal doing anything here that Richt and Diaz didn't do? Or is he really moving things in the right direction?

@DaPresident @madness @Alexander The Great
I usually keep looking at other boards like CanesInsight, they have good info (gotta sift thru sometimes) and the board always buzzing about the Hurricanes.

We talk a lot over there plus it’s some real plugged in people who have a LOT of behind the scenes info! I followed the Csm Ward info over there. They keep threads highlighted about recruiting, Miami specific and National. Portal news, Miami specific and National, so lot of good stuff over there. I lurked for like 2 years and joined up about 9-10 years ago.

The class is one of the best and that’s honest! We got some studs. This isn’t that usual “bottom heavy” recruiting. Cristobal got us out there. Sad thing about him is he isn’t the best (to put it VERY lightly) gameday coach. But this seems like his best team so far and he looking to add to it in the spring portal window (WR, CB, DL). I listen to the podcast plus, Orange Bowl Boys, and Through the Smoke are some other good podcasts as well. Hopefully that helps brother

Go Canes

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Richt was a good recruiter so was Al Golden, it was Diaz that, to me, set us back recruiting wise. Half ass talent and bringing in a bunch of low rated 4 stars with an occasional 5 star but it always seemed like our guys were a step behind or the leftovers nobody wanted.

Now we got comparable talent across the board. Guys LOOK and play like the top talented guys at other schools…