Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Herschell
Barry
Bo

In that order.

As explosive as Bo was I still don’t think he hit that Bo Knows/Raiders Bo yet in college.Still Top 3 mind you.While I don’t know if we ever saw Herschel or Barry reach that same college peak in the NFL.Even as GREAT as Barry was in the pros.Both just unstoppable in college.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@DropTopDoc

Damn, that's tough...

I'm tryna get a Quinshon & TreVeyon and snag 2, have my cake & eat it too :noah:

I mean, shyt, how can you deny Barry? But then King Henry was super turnt too. Reggie Bush is Reggie Bush of course. Then you throwing Bo mf Jackson in this bih? Smh.

I'ma make Barry tell me no 1st. After that, it's a toss up. Can't go wrong wit any of em.

Human Pinball in a modern offense??

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Where can I find good sports writing on college football recruiting?

Just browsing some rankings and 247 has Miami's recruiting class ranked 3rd.
Rivals has them ranked 5th.

It would seem that Miami has had bottom-heavy recruiting for the last 15 years or so.
What I mean is, they might rank among the best 10-20 schools in recruiting, but they seldom get the 5-star and 4-star talent. It always feels like they stack up 3-star recruits and you're left wondering if the school can coach them up.

Is Cristobal doing anything here that Richt and Diaz didn't do? Or is he really moving things in the right direction?

@DaPresident @madness @Alexander The Great
Like the Hurricane brehs said, CaneInsight has some good info on the team recruiting and they have inside scoops.

Cristobal is a C-grade gameday coach but an A+ recruiter. Last year he focused on recruiting the o-line, this year he stocked the d-line. Then was able to upgrade the QB position with the #1 transfer portal QB.

By the time Richt got to Miami he was burnt out, he basically moved there to retire. Manny Diaz left a lot to be desired as a recruiter too, he had a lot of whiffs. Although I think he’s learned from his mistakes and will do well at Duke.

Daps
Reppin
Chi

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama