The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
full

@Trojan 24 @Silkk @BucciMane Care to add anything? 🧐
No, His 3 years and Heisman speak for itself. It’s why he’s going #1 overall even after a down year :comeon:

Just glad he ain’t going to them raggedy ass Titans :picard:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
No, His 3 years and Heisman speak for itself. It’s why he’s going #1 overall even after a down year :comeon:

Just glad he ain’t going to them raggedy ass Titans :picard:

Thank God.

He'd set us back 10 yrs.

Not even sure he'll end up being better than Levis tbh & I ain't even that high on the latter. Saw sum mocks that had JJ barefoot Mccarthy panning out to be a better prospect than Caleb and although I hate sum scum, I could understand the reasoning :ehh:

Silkk

Daps
Thank God.

He'd set us back 10 yrs.

Not even sure he'll end up being better than Levis tbh & I ain't even that high on the latter. Saw sum mocks that had JJ barefoot Mccarthy panning out to be a better prospect than Caleb and although I hate sum scum, I could understand the reasoning :ehh:
From What……???:laff: :laff: :laff:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Both of yall ain’t shyt franchises :mjlol:

I’m a Chargers fan :mjgrin:

Copy + Paste for that always 1 foot in, 1 foot out franchise. Niccas won Pretenders of the year 4 times in a row word to Snow
full

Silkk

Daps
Copy + Paste for that always 1 foot in, 1 foot out franchise. Niccas won Pretenders of the year 4 times in a row word to Snow
full

You’ve seen the news. You know that time is over. Because when it comes to Michigan:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You’ve seen the news. You know that time is over. Because when it comes to Michigan:

Y'all niccas finna go out like CM Punk/Aaron Rodgers in the 1st. All that hype around the Hamburgular & gonna be on the ground holding y'all knee end of season like Peter off Family Guy :mjlol:

Y'all gotta see us next yr too I think. Wit a much better coach + scheme. We'll see about it. I just wanted to opinion on @DropTopDoc 's proxy assessment for Caleb. Don't even know why u came at my neck fr. If the man intimidate you then just say that:hubie:

Silkk

Daps
Y'all niccas finna go out like CM Punk/Aaron Rodgers in the 1st. All that hype around the Hamburgular & gonna be on the ground holding y'all knee end of season like Peter off Family Guy :mjlol:

Y'all gotta see us next yr too I think. Wit a much better coach + scheme. We'll see about it. I just wanted to opinion on @DropTopDoc 's proxy assessment for Caleb. Don't even know why u came at my neck fr. If the man intimidate you then just say that:hubie:
What man? :dwillhuh: