The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I’m glad the 5th/6th year senior shyt is about to be over. Got grown ass men out here playing against kids

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
There is nothing accurate about that NIL number in that screenshot. Also Oregon is one of the top NIL programs in the country and they probably have the deepest bag.
Yea that’s just a number On3 comes up with that’s just based on the players social media following and how good they think they’re gonna be.

The real money is being spent in the transfer portal though apparently

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Isn’t it lined up with conference winners also so it’s not just the Top 12 teams?Going to be some teams with shytty records that go ahead of teams with better ones.I doubt they get that many teams in.

This.

If you got more than 2 losses, you not making the at large. You'll have to miraculously win your conference.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Staff made them recruiting services look foolish the past 5 years.

Believing them is fools gold, and that’s what ultimately fukks a lot of big name programs star gazing instead of actual analysis, and the shyt be bias to the camps you go and offers you get

fuhk the stars.. the people who issue them out be calling some 5 stars and then they sign with Oregon, they drop them to 4. Elijah Rushing is the latest example. um, Matayo Uiagalelei etc..

shyt a conspiracy

These entities pick and choose who to crown and down

lol at one of the hardest. It’s obviously not that hard since they’ve been through several coaches now and they’ve all recruited well. There’s a ton of talent in Cali and Texas and around the country, they don’t have to recruit the deep south.

They have a direct connection with Nike, that in itself gives them a advantage over a lot of schools

Yeah cuz our D lines have been full of nfl graduates, California has always had a limited amount of big dudes, that’s why Stanford was playing bully ball with us, that Texas pipe line was James, huff and a couple other cats that Texas didn’t really want, so they weren’t all in if at all, there is not a shyt Ton of southern kids going to Oregon,

now unless we start getting taungen or Samoans on the line, in order to compete deep we need southern talent, always has been and will be the formula, most Cali talent has dropped significantly due to families bolting for cheaper spots thus Arizona becoming a hotbed

But apparently I’m some guy just stating facts rather than vibes, but ask @L.Deezy

I just know they got different type of bad bytches in Oregon

I don’t know, they get some Cali girls up there Washington too