The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Experience and talent wasn’t the issue, we always have freshman playing big roles. Coaching was the issue.

That 2022 team was the biggest waste of talent Alabama ever had, outside of 2010 maybe.

That talent was there but the coaching staff was disgustingly bad outside of the 🐐.

Holmon Wiggins, Pete Golding, and Bill O’Brien on the same staff :scust:

I can’t necessarily blame Saban for those hires though because it got to a point where coaches used Bama as a stepping stone, so he had to make these weird hires.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
That 2022 team was the biggest waste of talent Alabama ever had, outside of 2010 maybe.

That talent was there but the coaching staff was disgustingly bad outside of the 🐐.

Holmon Wiggins, Pete Golding, and Bill O’Brien on the same staff :scust:

I can’t necessarily blame Saban for those hires though because it got to a point where coaches used Bama as a stepping stone, so he had to make these weird hires.
Yea it’s a shame. Don’t really blame Saban for the BoB hire since it looked good on paper but clearly BoB thought the job was beneath him after being a NFL HC/GM. Younger Saban would’ve slapped the fukk out of BoB for not giving 100%. The Golding tenure was weird, I think Saban kept hoping he would learn and get better but he never did. Rees was just an awful hire and it was Sabans fault for waiting until all the good OCs had been hired.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dallas need to tank for this dude..lol

I just wish Boise would give dude a lil relief as the season goes
for a featured/lead back he honestly doesn't have that many carries, only 82 through 4 games and they pulled him at the half of Portland St.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
With the Patriots very likely finishing with a bottom five record and very possibly the worst in the NFL, what prospects would you keep an eye on? Obviously, besides a QB.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Might as well tank for Travis Hunter :manny:

I know everyone seems to be saying he’s special and something we’ve never seen, but do you really think his skill set and size will translate at the next level? Tyreek Hill is at least built and goes across the middle. Travis Hunter just looks a lot smaller and that would worry me.

I’d guess the Patriots would draft an OT though.