The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
He’s also has more experience

Yep, that's what I was trying to say with another year in the system. Even tho it's probably a new system. That experience is key. Milroe is a dog, he had a rough time in the RB but that was a defense with a lot of NFL talent and experience and y'all still almost won.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
IDK man. I am willing to bet that by the end of the season, FSU will be better and will win big against UF.

I didn't see the SMU game or Memphis games, but it seems like FSU is somewhat competitive for a while in their losses. UF isn't even close to competitive against a team with a pulse.

The only way I can see UF winning is with an interim coach (although rumors are that the likely interim would be Dan Enos, which would negate any positive "new energy" an interim would provide).

I think Napier will get fired after UF loses to UCF next week, probably 37-27, or maybe after Tennessee hangs 60 on them in Knoxville.
I watched the highlight comp for FSU/SMU and UCF/CU earlier today...some really dogshyt football taking place in the state of Florida right now

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ayo @smitty22 dont think I dont see you sneak smilin' some of these comments.

You got something you wanna get off your bird chest? :birdman:

*Fully expecting that fool to already have removed his dentures and is drivin his ole lady crazy with them loud ass snores*

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@smitty22 We dont wanna hear you say Jeramiah No Moooooooore :wow:

BgUatoK.gif

Ain’t nobody watching that shyt but you
We dont wanna hear you say Jeramiah No Moooooooore

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ayo @smitty22 dont think I dont see you sneak smilin' some of these comments.

You got something you wanna get off your bird chest? :birdman:

*Fully expecting that fool to already have removed his dentures and is drivin his ole lady crazy with them loud ass snores*

We dont wanna hear you say Jeramiah No Moooooooore
Look at the midnight princesses wanting some attention :BrutusScust: . Only thing i wanna say can’t trust is all that shyt you complaining about won’t matter come December :oHumad: Silkkk ole buddy is nice but right now Jeremiah is an all pro. You trying to put 2 black men against each other at midnight is very sus :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Breh, Vegas is on fukking CRACK for having UW a fukkin favorite coming off a loss vs Rutgers vs Michigan. Especially since Michigan will be 60% of the crowd. Michigan plus the points (even 2 pts) gotta be the easiest money I've ever seen.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Nah our offensive line was bad last year and Milroe was inexperienced
Yea our offensive line was bad because Saban and the ppl he hired decided it would be a good idea to make them all 400 lb slobs. Milroe was in his 3rd year last year so not that inexperienced, Saban just hired an awful OC who didn’t believe in Milroe or have the ability to know how to use him correctly.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yea our offensive line was bad because Saban and the ppl he hired decided it would be a good idea to make them all 400 lb slobs. Milroe was in his 3rd year last year so not that inexperienced, Saban just hired an awful OC who didn’t believe in Milroe or have the ability to know how to use him correctly.
Milroe was inexperienced on the field and so was Procter

McLaughlin was garbage. Even with all of that we won the SEC.

Our inexperience cost us the Texas game.