The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah, i think no one knows what tomorrow will bring, people underestimate bamas want to, but whenever the landscape gets smoothed out, Bama gon cut more checks than the trump stimulus

I was listening to splitzone and basically they said Bama is waiting for a school to create the blue print for this nil shyt, because currently it’s the wild Wild West, and no regulation

Y’all hype over a tweener
You’re team is hiring Sherrone Moore :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:russ:

Imagine clowning Day for being born on 3rd base and then championing hiring Sherrone Moore :mjlol:

Imagine all the smoke in the room from you rubbing them two brain cells together trying to formulate a notion that’s not one in the same, when urban left, osu was still able to pick up and either be in or knock on the door of the playoffs, the conference is changing, scheduling is changing, and our depth of talent is not one in the same, No he’s not building from the ground up, but we have a lot of pieces to pick up and put into place before we can start competing at the level of our rival, meanwhile your coach walked into a ready made situation, but i guess your reasoning is why you got that AA degree from Shelton State and not a 4 year degree from Univ of Alabama

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Carter is 82nd overall on 247 with elite pass rush upside. Those other sites are just behind.

That’s like saying Rees is the reason we beat UGA :mjlol:

Yeah if Rees was the coach while Nick was on leave, meanwhile Moore coached against psu and the other boogieman in the conference osu and won, i would say Shelton state degree for you, but that be an insult to that school and @CrimsonTider and his napkin folding associate certificate

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Y’all might have changed a tire, put a clear coat and waxed it, but a Ferrari showed up to Columbus (and that’s no shade, i know you all helped him grow, but be for real, Murda jr was up there from day one)

Cool

Like I said, nobody gets credit then if we're using this logic.

:yeshrug:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yeah if Rees was the coach while Nick was on leave, meanwhile Moore coached against psu and the other boogieman in the conference osu and won, i would say Shelton state degree for you, but that be an insult to that school and @CrimsonTider and his napkin folding associate certificate
That wasn’t what was said. Moore wasn’t the HC against Bama and Washington. You’re dumb as hell trying to act like Moore won those games lmao.

And Eli Drinkwitz shat on OSU so it’s not that impressive.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cal traveling mileage this season

@ Auburn (2,438 miles)
@ FSU (2,552 miles)
@ Pitt (2,567 miles)
@ Wake (2,731 miles)
@ SMU (1,729 miles)