DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So LSU ain't develop Thaddeus Moss

Bama won't be responsible for development of Kirkpatrick Jr

Minnesota wasn't responsible for development of Winfield Jr

And so on and so on. I'm sure if we keep going, we can trace most of the today's modern college player to a family member that played college ball at some point in their life who we can attribute to their development :jbhmm:

Y’all might have changed a tire, put a clear coat and waxed it, but a Ferrari showed up to Columbus (and that’s no shade, i know you all helped him grow, but be for real, Murda jr was up there from day one)

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
nikka literally and figuratively bet on himself fukk it free boutte
Yeah free da kid but the ncaa needs to look into what lsu knew. Coach responsible for his program regardless if he knew or not. Tick tock tock tigers, tick tick tock :oHumad:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
It'll be interesting to see how long the Bama mystique last post Saban and considering NIL limitations.
The Bama mystique already worn off under Saban the last few years. If anything we bringing it back. And here you go again with this NIL shyt. Just because we don’t overpay players doesn’t mean we are limited

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
nikka literally and figuratively bet on himself fukk it free boutte
he's a dumbass
He allegedly set up two accounts, using payer names that were different from his own. One account was under ‘Tanisha Boutte‘ and had the username ‘kayshonboutte7.’ Another was opened in the name of ‘Kayla Fortenberry‘ with the username ‘Kayshonboutte01.’

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Are Ohio State and Texas the only teams that will survive in this NIL era?Seems like that’s what a lot of you are saying which is silly.
I am not saying that at all, but I wouldn't currently rank Bama's NIL top 5 in the SEC so it'll be interesting to see how much that does or doesn't affect them going forward is all I was saying. Also things can always change, school NIL budgets aren't flat from year to year.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Yeah free da kid but the ncaa needs to look into what lsu knew. Coach responsible for his program regardless if he knew or not. Tick tock tock tigers, tick tick tock :oHumad:
i see the offseason claimed another victim going stir crazy

lol nobody down here cares. :yeshrug:wins got vacated when les miles got investigated and all LSU needs is some decent head coach to go 10 wins per season without some major NIL overhaul. we get sanctioned but players still want to come and play for us. we don't even have to recruit out of state if we don't feel like it

LSU went 10-0 and didn't even claim that natty back in the days. if it was any other school desperate for 'prestige', they would have called dibs a long time ago

it's unfortunate that some schools have to have an emphasize the ability to recruit stars as HC criteria when talent doesn't get developed and these puzzle pieces don't even play like a team anyways and end up transferring out after getting home sick just to make the next year a 'big recruiting class' and the cycle continues...you guys want to be the envy of our attention by stirring up shyt and pointing the finger but we don't think about you at all. get in line behind notre dame fans

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
i see the offseason claimed another victim going stir crazy

lol nobody down here cares. :yeshrug:wins got vacated when les miles got investigated and all LSU needs is some decent head coach to go 10 wins per season without some major NIL overhaul. we get sanctioned but players still want to come and play for us. we don't even have to recruit out of state if we don't feel like it

LSU went 10-0 and didn't even claim that natty back in the days. if it was any other school desperate for 'prestige', they would have called dibs a long time ago

it's unfortunate that some schools have to have an emphasize the ability to recruit stars as HC criteria when talent doesn't get developed and these puzzle pieces don't even play like a team anyways and end up transferring out after getting home sick just to make the next year a 'big recruiting class' and the cycle continues...you guys want to be the envy of our attention by stirring up shyt and pointing the finger but we don't think about you at all. get in line behind notre dame fans
You really typed all that :buckPhil:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This isn't true

-Jim groomed him to take over and was always the heir apparent
-Landed most of our top recruits as the top or secondary recruiter in the past 10 years
-Beat PSU and Ohio on short notice
- coached 2 Olines to the Joe Moore award
-obviously young with tons of room to grow
-Keeps the NFL coaching pipeline open with Jim (Chargers) and John (Ravens) which has went well with guys like Mike MacDonald and Jesse Minter
-Keeps the best strength and conditioning coach in America in place

You just have some silly idea that Courtney Morgan made Michigan and is going to somehow take 1st rd picks like Will Johnson, Mason Graham and Colston Loveland

:russ::russ::russ:
Stop trolling

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Are Ohio State and Texas the only teams that will survive in this NIL era?Seems like that’s what a lot of you are saying which is silly.

Nah, i think no one knows what tomorrow will bring, people underestimate bamas want to, but whenever the landscape gets smoothed out, Bama gon cut more checks than the trump stimulus

I am not saying that at all, but I wouldn't currently rank Bama's NIL top 5 in the SEC so it'll be interesting to see how much that does or doesn't affect them going forward is all I was saying. Also things can always change, school NIL budgets aren't flat from year to year.

I was listening to splitzone and basically they said Bama is waiting for a school to create the blue print for this nil shyt, because currently it’s the wild Wild West, and no regulation

@Numpsay

Make it make sense ❗❕

Y’all hype over a tweener