The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Being a Michigan fan and saying you have the best staff and scheme doesn’t mean you know something lmao. You don’t know shyt about any other programs staff or schemes.

We see the same scheme dominating in the NFL so I mean what are you even saying :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

You could argue UGA over that same time span but UGA is a program loaded with 5 *

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Should have came to wru but i guess he bet on himself :buckPhil: .

monsters-pixar.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Whatever happen to Julian Fleming wasn’t he like the #3 recruit in the country?
He at penn st, got processed out for the #1 recruit in the country.

Anyhooo back on topic. I remember lsu fans claiming this guy Boutte was better than JSN :deadrose:.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It's Bama so unless this coach is a complete fraud, they'll be in the playoffs since you only need to be top 12 now. But the era of waltzing into the SEC title game and perennial top 1-3 are likely going to fade. It's hard to replace the GOAT. They'll still recruit well, as Bama has been the premier program in the sport for as long as recruits have been alive, so that's all they'll know.
It'll be interesting to see how long the Bama mystique last post Saban and considering NIL limitations.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Marvin Harrison son Y’all ain’t develop shyt :dead:

So LSU ain't develop Thaddeus Moss

Bama won't be responsible for development of Kirkpatrick Jr

Minnesota wasn't responsible for development of Winfield Jr

And so on and so on. I'm sure if we keep going, we can trace most of the today's modern college player to a family member that played college ball at some point in their life who we can attribute to their development :jbhmm:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So LSU ain't develop Thaddeus Moss

Bama won't be responsible for development of Kirkpatrick Jr

Minnesota wasn't responsible for development of Winfield Jr

And so on and so on. I'm sure if we keep going, we can trace most of the today's modern college player to a family member that played college ball at some point in their life who we can attribute to their development :jbhmm:
Thad Moss suffered a ankle injury that killed his career

Marvin Harrison could have went to LSU, Washington, Bama and had the same result