The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
i got family in Birmingham, and land in Sulligent, i'm familiar with Alabama in general. I don't think Auburn is Cambridge, Massachusetts in comparison :usure:

shrug.gif

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Your guess is as good as mines. Not sure where he think he gonna after Georgia and USC and get more money.

shyt maybe he just gonna enter the draft or something at this point.
He ain't ready for that at all. According to the Trojan fans on Twitter, this seems like a "goodbye and good riddance" type of situation. They saying he was falling behind on the depth chart anyway.

He might be a busted gem, I'm afraid. :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He ain't ready for that at all. According to the Trojan fans on Twitter, this seems like a "goodbye and good riddance" type of situation. They saying he was falling behind on the depth chart anyway.

He might be a busted gem, I'm afraid. :francis:
Seems like it. Left Georgia to come here cause he was unhappy with his pay there, Got here and wanted to renegotiate after his first year, Now this. No idea what he's planning now, I thought he would come here and dominate but he hasn't :yeshrug:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Seems like it. Left Georgia to come here cause he was unhappy with his pay there, Got here and wanted to renegotiate after his first year, Now this. No idea what he's planning now, I thought he would come here and dominate but he hasn't :yeshrug:
Should’ve paid broke boi. You can call me white boi all you want but never broke donate to your fund maybe yall beat Michigan then :lolbron: :umad:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Like i told you months ago USC stupid. No way they should have nil issues. You got Hollywood in your backyard. You got all these out of town rappers checking in with Big U but yall not pressing these out of town actors. EA shooting commercial at Coliseum for free. Just walking up to that bytch opening the gate and screaming action. Y'all should have nil money put away right now for the next 20 years. UCLA doing it right. Saw Al Pacino just cut them a check. Got Scarface paying a toll :banderas:.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Should’ve paid broke boi. You can call me white boi all you want but never broke donate to your fund maybe yall beat Michigan then :lolbron: :umad:

Like i told you months ago USC stupid. No way they should have nil issues. You got Hollywood in your backyard. You got all these out of town rappers checking in with Big U but yall not pressing these out of town actors. EA shooting commercial at Coliseum for free. Just walking up to that bytch opening the gate and screaming action. Y'all should have nil money put away right now for the next 20 years. UCLA doing it right. Saw Al Pacino just cut them a check. Got Scarface paying a toll :banderas:.
Its 7:45 AM. Fucck Yall :unimpressed: