The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Dude was getting put on skates Saturday, nikka pride hurt thinking someone else gon tolerate him, mf gon be at Missouri Tech at this rate

He the worse kind of nikka, a nikka that don’t realize he not all that and steady asking for more, nikka spent all Saturday getting put on skates

Turn this up louder

Be delusional about our run, :mjlol: we beat y’all head in

Dude has not lived up to his billing anywhere he's gone, was sliding down the depth chart, his Dad was going back and forth with fans on Twitter yesterday, etc.

He's gonna have a "What Happened to Bear Alexander" vid made about him in 1 year tops.

No Harbaugh.
No Conor.
No Zinter for the last drive.

Now the Bucknuts said that they were gonna handle us going into the 2023 game now that we couldn't "cheat". According to their previous logic, the win in 23 was legitimate. :hubie:

We didn't take their signs, but we took their souls though. :demonic:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
They was on it too, including allegedly giving our signs to Purdue, and allegedly stealing Don browns signs :sas2:
Don Brown went from almost beating them in 2016, keeping us in the game in 2017 despite Michigan starting the worst QB of the Harbaugh era to getting 50+ pts put up on him in 2018 and 2019. :jbhmm:

How else did they turn things around so quickly? :jbhmm:

Sounds like those OSU wins deserve an asterisk to me. :hubie:

We need to protect the integrity of the game :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm leaning 70/30 that UM would decline his offer.

Because .. UM gon UM.

:unimpressed:

I guarantee you they'd not accept, however there are ways he can funnel that money to them without the school knowing it's him but his ego too big for all that, he'd want the publicity.

You know how it is there. I was in AA a few years back, the night before y'all played UGA, at that speakeasy underneath blind pig (or another music venue?) and there was some nuclear physics PhD cat chatting my ear off and I brought up the game and he had no idea what I was even talking about

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I guarantee you they'd not accept, however there are ways he can funnel that money to them without the school knowing it's him
I'd bet UM would do a more than usual, thorough check on where the mysterious funding came from. I'd bet they'd spend their OWN resources and funds to put a stop to it. :unimpressed:
but his ego too big for all that, he'd want the publicity.
The pub that he'd get for Barstool would at minimum break even with what he would give to the University.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
200.gif

:unimpressed: