The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ion see no lambos outside of the horseshoe so….:sas2: Smh if this was @Silkk you would’ve rode with me @Trav and the rest of the OSU nikkas got the thread scared like that smh

Ya big homie wit a lil more common sense & hair on his face already checc'd you so no need to engage. Just donate like cuz said

full

Since all this talk about nil today just a reminder to give your monthly donation to The Foundation. These 20 million rosters don’t pay for themselves. Thank You Coli brehs.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I ain't seen a LSU account up in this bih in weeks it feels like. Didn't somebody from out West get y'all on Only Fans unbeknownst wit sum trojans or something? And then some cocks tried to penetrate too but a call was placed to prevent that one from being uploaded? :patrice:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for them for leaving UNLV. I hated Odom with a passion. He was my strength and conditioning teacher for a semester. I was not trying to lift no weights, I’d be in the corner jump roping. He use to be like, “we working on that hang clean” “…yeah, let me get right on it…”

:unimpressed:

Then he put a workout circuit together, working out for an hour and 30 minutes straight, fukkin bytch

:mjlol:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I ain't seen a LSU account up in this bih in weeks it feels like. Didn't somebody from out West get y'all on Only Fans unbeknownst wit sum trojans or something? And then some cocks tried to penetrate too but a call was placed to prevent that one from being uploaded? :patrice:
They'll be back once the season is over posting all their recruiting and other off season "wins".