Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, this one is the bop, sounds like a rip of some old soul music. I don't give Harry any credit for his good stuff though. He has a powerful PR team that keeps him on top. His voice is OK at best, and he sounded awful last night.

Both of those are dope. This one was the dopest on the Harry House album. The album overall was mid to me though. Not bad just aight

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why wasn't Nas at the show? I wouldn't have expected him to perform but I wonder why he wasn't in attendance since that 50 Year celebration is directly tied to him. He shouted out Questlove a couple days ago on IG too.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Why wasn't Nas at the show? I wouldn't have expected him to perform but I wonder why he wasn't in attendance since that 50 Year celebration is directly tied to him. He shouted out Questlove a couple days ago on IG too.

I think he’s preparing for the MSG show. He posted a pic a few days ago that said “MSG Show loading” so thats probably his focus.

Nas attends the Grammys all the time and performed last year and won the year before that. Its probably not a big deal for him at this point

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Is Tobe Nwigwe really an independent artist?

If he is I think him being nominated for being a new artist is a pretty big deal. I've followed him for a bit and I've seen him on Jimmy Fallon and radio freestyles before. If he has this much access to the industry as an independent artist this is something more people should be talking about.

Edit: I was right he was at the Roc Nation brunch too. I thought I saw him and his wife in the pic with Daniel Kaluuya

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Didn't he just open a museum or something this weekend? :patrice:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
No Bone Thugs:sadbron:

Because Questlove is a bum

He's the one who put it together and he must be still salty about his interaction with Bone years ago

He told a story a few years ago about meeting Bone Thugs in the mid 90s,he said he was trying to talk to them in a elevator and they were being rude and acting like they didn't wanna talk to him

It's crazy how the industry acts like Bone Thugs don't exist,as fans we are lucky to have all five members still here and healthy,so many groups have been effected by death

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
That’s ugly I hope they can resolve their issues, life’s too short and precious
Could have been a huge moment for hip-hop to squash the beef on stage at the Grammys for Takeoff. :unimpressed: Instead Quavo still in his feelings over a bytch.

• Dap
Reactions: Him

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland