Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Future

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Overall the show was good. Even the white folks came to put their best face forward. The Hip Hop Anniversary performance was so good I cried. Looking at all these artists showing off exactly why Hip Hop became the global genre it is today was humbling as hell and beautiful. Kim and Nas(and some others) should've been there to perform and Wayne and Jay would've been better served contributing to that performance IMO.

Good show overall and I'll be keeping my eye on this year's BET Awards since they wanna talk slick.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Damn everyone hate jay don’t they

Or

Hear me out

It’s just guys here and online don’t know how respected he is in the hip-hop world

:ohhh:

Right. Bc if we wanted to be a$$holes….look how far away Rakim started his dap :pachaha::lolbron::russ: Icons excited to break bread with Jay!

Nggas want it to be one way….but it’s the other way.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
crazy that hip hop has dudes who are 60+ yrs old

loved seeing queen and salt n pepa...miss real empowerment, not smart dumb "owning my sexuality" power

yall got your missy - busta rhymes battle with them being back to back :mjlol:

too sheezy :banderas:

jadakiss's decision to have hair afrer a career of being bald is still wild to me lol

and this time jump from 2001 to 2018 is :dahell: lol...

glo look like a whole horse with all that hair

this performance is showcasing the undeniable fall off a rap...smh

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i hope they do a whole 50th anniversary show, dudes like diddy, dre, and jay need to put up some of them millions and put together a team to organize a show. roc nation can pull it together, air it on revolt

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
yall too emotionally invested in this shyt... just enjoy the iconic moment brehs. :dahell:

Facts lol no one ever even disputed Hov’s status people just get put off by the way he moves on some corporate sell out shyt. The industry rides with him yes the industry is a bunch of dikkriders.

And Hov my fav rapper

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
crazy that hip hop has dudes who are 60+ yrs old

loved seeing queen and salt n pepa...miss real empowerment, not smart dumb "owning my sexuality" power

yall got your missy - busta rhymes battle with them being back to back :mjlol:

too sheezy :banderas:

jadakiss's decision to have hair afrer a career of being bald is still wild to me lol

and this time jump from 2001 to 2018 is :dahell: lol...

glo look like a whole horse with all that hair

this performance is showcasing the undeniable fall off a rap...smh
Don’t know why they left out most of the 00s but the 2010s is basically Nazi Kanye, Future, Cole, and Drake in Toronto with some albino kid, so it makes sense.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Verse is legendary. He went off. This sub just has a very weird anti-jay energy

And hol up that verse overrated but y’all been dikkeating these 4 albums of :ehh:verses from Nas.

Yea I said it. And I’m a Nas fan but some of you nggas need a reality check

You ain’t No Nas fan bytch, his last 4 albums have been great, nikkas be sugar coating their hate with ‘Im a Nas fan’ go sukk a dikk

Last edited: