The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So nobody care about Columbia - Harvard last night. I looked it up, it's not even considered a rivalry and its literally NY private v NJ private (the birth place of America football @Box Factory ) and even the Ivies don't care.

Anyway.....

Time ETGameTV
7:00pLouisville – NC StateESPN
7:00pColumbia – PrincetonESPNU
9:00p10 Utah – 19 Oregon StateFS1
9:00pLouisiana Tech – UTEPCBSSN
10:15pCincinnati – BYUESPN

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Says the man who’s coach climbs tree houses, sleeps with recruits, drinks milk with steaks, doesn’t allow his players to eat chicken, and little brother has a super bowl ring. I have little doubt them scUMs run massive trains on good ole Mrs Harbaugh :BrutusScust:
So many stereotypes in one short(bus) post. :mjcry:

I cant see why you get on the man for (still) being athletic enough to climb a tree, with a flick of his wrist. Your greasy ass coach looks like he just ate a bucket of bacon.. every time he's on TV.

He doesn't sleep with recruits, you weirdo. He has sleepovers and watches game film with them. :troll:

I cannot defend the milk with steak travesty. I'll give you that one. But in his defense, no ones perfect. :mjgrin:

He's already backtracked his chicken hypothesis. In fact, there was tons of grilled chicken, and wings available during the BBQ at the Big House. :steviej:

John Harbaugh is older than Jim ... so that makes Jim the little brother. :ufdup:

Finally... Sarah Feuerborn Harbaugh is a saint and a angel. If, and ONLY if.. she partakes in these group activities.. such as the one you've referenced in your previous post.. I GUARANTEE there is only anal at play. Why you ask? Because bringing in more children out of wedlock is a sin.

And anal isn't. :sas1:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
So many stereotypes in one short(bus) post. :mjcry:

I cant see why you get on the man for (still) being athletic enough to climb a tree, with a flick of his wrist. Your greasy ass coach looks like he just ate a bucket of bacon.. every time he's on TV.

He doesn't sleep with recruits, you weirdo. He has sleepovers and watches game film with them. :troll:

I cannot defend the milk with steak travesty. I'll give you that one. But in his defense, no ones perfect. :mjgrin:

He's already backtracked his chicken hypothesis. In fact, there was tons of grilled chicken, and wings available during the BBQ at the Big House. :steviej:

John Harbaugh is older than Jim ... so that makes Jim the little brother. :ufdup:

Finally... Sarah Feuerborn Harbaugh is a saint and a angel. If, and ONLY if.. she partakes in these group activities.. such as the one you've referenced in your previous post.. I GUARANTEE there is only anal at play. Why you ask? Because bringing in more children out of wedlock is a sin.

And anal isn't. :sas1:
Your juelz game is on 1000 right now. Not gonna lie :buckPhil:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I wanted to add the Utah game to a parlay.. forgot to go up MGM..

I got Oregon St.. DJ gotta step up, tho. He in the bottom group of QBs in our league which aint even bad to say tho..lol