PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Man......Its fukking crazy how little coverage/media attention that UGA gets coming off of back to back national titles.

White media isn't even pushing Brock Bowers like they should be. Dude is a damn android.
Have you seen that weak ass schedule? They probably quiet cause they don't want anyone paying attention.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Have you seen that weak ass schedule? They probably quiet cause they don't want anyone paying attention.
Even last season though. Forget Colorado, They never got the media attention Bama did, Florida did with Urban, Dabo, USC, etc.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Even last season though. Forget Colorado, They never got the media attention Bama did, Florida did with Urban, Dabo, USC, etc.

My only guess is bc 1) uga is not a blue blood in the same breath as Bama. 2) they don’t have a future nfl first overall pick at QB. 3) no Heisman winner whiteboy like Tebow that white america will obsess over.

It is odd tho. They really aren’t getting much coverage.

Maybe clemson got more hype bc everyone was so thirsty for a team to disrupt the Bama dynasty, and they had nfl QBs

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Would really like to see the high schools here because I am assuming Bradenton is IMG players from all over the country that they recruited and if its plantation I would assume its private school American Heritage who recruit alot of players from miami dade county also.. Like they live in Miami but go to a private school which gives them elite education and exposure playing for top program..