PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Not really, we weren’t going anywhere with Milroe at QB. Might as well give the other guys a chance since we’ve been splitting reps all offseason
This post doesn’t contradict mine whatsoever lol. It’s basically restating what I’m saying. They needed a QB switch, and if this guy sucks, they’re done

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Maryland off to a terrible start again, I thought they'd be decent this year.
:francis: Gattis finessed his way to the top of cfb playcalling and even won the Broyles award, got a BIG bag from Miami and torpedoed a 1st round QB led offense.. THANK GOD we ate that loss and got rid of him, had Miami looking like we were VOID of any talent..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I smell herbs (wit no spices)

Must be ya uppa lip

:francis: Gattis finessed his way to the top of cfb playcalling and even won the Broyles award, got a BIG bag from Miami and torpedoed a 1st round QB led offense.. THANK GOD we ate that loss and got rid of him, had Miami looking like we were VOID of any talent..

I think he has some skill, i think he played for two coaches that were not relenting of control of the offense i know for sure he got throttled down at Michigan, Mario was notorious for stifling his offense too, I’m not watching the Maryland game so idk

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when the ref is fukking up....you got 1 fukking job
37n8wWX.gif

was this not DPI?