• Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Mel was wildn, you supposed to create layers to vet broads

You a married man

You worth 100 M’s and you gon risk it all for this basic ass becky who you know shyt could go sideways because of her past and organization, then you was tricking on her

This sound like some white woman scorned type shyt like she thought it was one way but Mel was like nah, and she said o rly and went to work

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
They coaching has to get better

I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s just that, so i think it has spread some yes, but I’ll also say the talents not there in droves, like it used to be uga just had a few D linemen but now you can’t think of any, that’s “next up” can’t tell the last dominant D lineman for Bama, and because of that you’ve seen anderson and Dallas not look as dominant, we just aren’t getting these really good kids so it seems more even than before outside lil Murda Marv can you name another dominant wr ? Maybe ol boy at fsu but lsu secondary was kind of lunch, How many dominant backs can you name ? What about dbs ?

They wild’n
Damn they was super outta pocket with that foster kid line :damn:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The talent def feels more widespread than it was before. Like the top is worse than it was this time a decade ago, and the bottom feels a bit better. Seems like the ideal byproduct of NIL to me.

I think it’s more the fact that teams like OSU and Bama are starting new QB’s who may not be any good

Both teams are still loaded talent wise (Though Bama doesn’t look to be the same on D) but if those teams still had their previous QB’s they’d be heavy favorites to return to the playoffs

vino

Superstar
Daps

You a married man

You worth 100 M’s and you gon risk it all for this basic ass becky who you know shyt could go sideways because of her past and organization, then you was tricking on her

This sound like some white woman scorned type shyt like she thought it was one way but Mel was like nah, and she said o rly and went to work

Yeah, this was an easy situation to avoid. This makes zero sense to pursue, he walked right in to this.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

You a married man

Fam, Brenda Tracy is not a new name. She’s worked with countless universities and non profits across the country, to bring awareness to sexual and spousal abuse. Including working with our Wolverines a few years back.

Mel fukked up.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
michigan state can probably fire Mel with cause and then not have to pay his buyout saving taxpayer money because it's a state school

deion followed the mel tucker blueprint a bit: they both were black head coaches hired at colorado, first 'Tuck was coming' and then Deion said 'I'm coming;' mel tucker used the transfer portal to get kenneth walker III and a bunch of others win against michigan, deion then used the transfer portal to the extreme and overturned the whole roster similar to texas state and a few others. i'm pretty sure they talked or deion just loosely followed what mel did that worked

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
After what I saw yesterday I have 3 thoughts:
1. Colorado,imo, has a good chance of making a bowl game and Deion should win Coach of the year no question.
2. Bama will probably lose another 2 games this year. There is something off with this team similar to Clemson. Saban is still the standard but year by year it moves away from that.
3. Florida State might get into the Championship game this year. I know it’s early but I haven’t seen them look this dominant since Jameis. Yes I know it’s only 2 games in.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

That Dline is full of fukking aliens! Cotdam and the dude Edgerrin Cooper at Linebacker, man wtf.. Their DB squad is kinda weak, they lost ALOT from the #1 pass defense last year, like 3 dbs to NFL and then the 3-4 corners who were supposed to be next in line transferred out.. To duke, LSU, Houston, etc..

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
After what I saw yesterday I have 3 thoughts:
1. Colorado,imo, has a good chance of making a bowl game and Deion should win Coach of the year no question.
2. Bama will probably lose another 2 games this year. There is something off with this team similar to Clemson. Saban is still the standard but year by year it moves away from that.
3. Florida State might get into the Championship game this year. I know it’s early but I haven’t seen them look this dominant since Jameis. Yes I know it’s only 2 games in.
Saban and Dabo both look tired. You can tell they don't like what they do anymore. They just goin thru motions. Next yr the regular season is dead. Teams can lose 3 games and make the playoffs.

And like others have said, talent is everywhere now.