• Poll closed .

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:unimpressed: I can't even explain the roller coaster ride I had today brehs. I had an all spread parlay of:
Utah -6.5
Colorado -2.5
Oklahoma -16.5
Oregon -6.5
Rutgers -9.5
Auburn -6.5
USC -30.5

Son. Half of those bets covered on the last play/drive of the game.

Ima go for a walk or some shyt. The magic ran out with Auburn.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bama doesn just have a talent deficiency at qb. They're oline looks fat and slow. As do their dline. Their dbs are azz. The only bright spot is the wrs and rbs. And their coaching staff is atrocious

Ty Simpson must be azz. I think USC, Mich and possibly Texas are the only teams that can score enough to beat Georgia

Jimbo keep fukkin around , and God gonna tell prime to take a big bag from them a&m boosters

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

They coaching has to get better

The talent def feels more widespread than it was before. Like the top is worse than it was this time a decade ago, and the bottom feels a bit better. Seems like the ideal byproduct of NIL to me.

I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s just that, so i think it has spread some yes, but I’ll also say the talents not there in droves, like it used to be uga just had a few D linemen but now you can’t think of any, that’s “next up” can’t tell the last dominant D lineman for Bama, and because of that you’ve seen anderson and Dallas not look as dominant, we just aren’t getting these really good kids so it seems more even than before outside lil Murda Marv can you name another dominant wr ? Maybe ol boy at fsu but lsu secondary was kind of lunch, How many dominant backs can you name ? What about dbs ?

They wild’n