The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Chi
#WeComing and #WeNutting . The Link up 🌰🌰🌰!

:ahh:

SPRINGBALL_iseeyou.gif
It's shyt like this that concerns me that y'all gonna let scUM run off 3 straight...

Matter fact...Brutus looks like he's already priming his ass for what's finna go down :dame:

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It's shyt like this that concerns me that y'all gonna let scUM run off 3 straight...

Matter fact...Brutus looks like he's already priming his ass for what's finna go down :dame:

Y'all niccas need to be more concerned with putting up more than 7 this time around :ufdup:Yall supposed be the youg nicca we send to the store to grab a dutch or the young nicca to grip that thang wit the clutch. And recently, yall not putting in enough work. Maybe if yall softening em up a little, we'll handle the rest. Don't let them go back to big bro'n yall.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Y'all niccas need to be more concerned with putting up more than 7 this time around :ufdup:Yall supposed be the youg nicca we send to the store to grab a dutch or the young nicca to grip that thang wit the clutch. And recently, yall not putting in enough work. Maybe if yall softening em up a little, we'll handle the rest. Don't let them go back to big bro'n yall.

We handled bidness 2 out the last 3. Including as 26 point underdogs in 2020. When's the last time y'all beat them not being the favorites :sas1: We'll always have an uphill battle vs. scUM and a vertical climbing battle in a blizzard vs. y'all, but we've kept the scUM rivalry pretty close considering they've always recruited better.

Need to tag-team to extinguish these weasels this year.

It's going to take 2 L's to keep scUM out...not much confidence in MSU this year...PSU needs to do their fair share for once.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

We handled bidness 2 out the last 3. Including as 26 point underdogs in 2020. When's the last time y'all beat them not being the favorites :sas1: We'll always have an uphill battle vs. scUM and a vertical climbing battle in a blizzard vs. y'all, but we've kept the scUM rivalry pretty close considering they've always recruited better.

It's going to take 2 L's to keep scUM out...not much confidence in MSU this year...PSU needs to do their fair share for once.
We got Satan and Judas tryna team up on the wolves. :gucci:

Y’all gon need more people :win:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

It ain't our fault they ducked and dodged the COVID game, throwing off the natural equilibrium of things and sending us into the multiverse timeline where Miles Morales was out here thuggin it & shyt and Day has clearly been replaced by a grey haired, pot belly imposter :gucci:

But we gon make do wit what we got. I don't wanna hear that recruiting shyt. Prime finna dispel all that with his quick turnaround using the transfer portal and packing that Louis luggage + just good coaching. Better tell Mel Tucker stop fukkin around.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
It ain't our fault they ducked and dodged the COVID game, throwing off the natural equilibrium of things and sending us into the multiverse timeline where Miles Morales was out here thuggin it & shyt and Day has clearly been replaced by a grey haired, pot belly imposter :gucci:

But we gon make do wit what we got. I don't wanna hear that recruiting shyt. Prime finna dispel all that with his quick turnaround using the transfer portal and packing that Louis luggage + just good coaching. Better tell Mel Tucker stop fukkin around.

the downstream affects of that COVID duck-out are pretty wild.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Mel was given a choice get paid or get better players he chose the money, i say get money, but that means no money to go after better players which means he in some races but ain’t hitting on as many as he should