ca56f96f-72cd-4846-960c-aba3d82dd776_text.gif

Was gonna make a political comment...

.. but we can read between the lines. :mjpls:
Don’t pit that kidnapping the Governor on Buckeyes. :BrutusScust:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
OSU always been big but from my experience it became cultish big starting w/ Tressel.

A lot of homies I had that didn’t gaf about CFB, they used to be The U or fsu fans, theyd start rocking w/ OSU starting in 02/03 as it was the closest Midwestern school that competed for titles
Think it starting expanding more national under Cooper although he couldn’t win the big games:francis:. Eddie George, Orlando Pace, Terry Glenn, Galloway, Winfield, Springs, guys like that really got the brand out there.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw news about the unc kid
Sucks for bro. U finally at a big time school and want to showcase yourself but can't now

Guess it's get ready for draft time

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reading this article. Texas tech getting a whole lot of money pumped into its school due to oil folks
its AD went and said this quote. im sure a lot of their fans not happy that gas is $5 a gallon
all this money and out here losing to Wyoming

“The resources we enjoy from the Permian Basin and the people who work there is incredible,” says athletic director Kirby Hocutt. “I’m one of the few ADs in the country who is OK with fuel being $5 a gallon.”

According to Hocutt, Texas Tech has raised more than $100 million for what will be the largest contiguous football facility in the country, bolstered by the lead gifts from Womble ($20 million) and Campbell, both of whom are also on the university’s board of regents.

But this is the brave new world of college football, meaning that new-school oil money also fuels the Matador Club, a non-profit NIL collective spearheaded by Campbell and Sellers that supports Red Raiders athletes and operates under the auspices of Double Eagle. It has an annual NIL budget of $8 million spread across all Tech athletics, including 120 football players — scholarship and non-scholarship — receiving at least $25,000 a year.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The NCAA is a complete joke of an organization

I'm gonna counter this...How are they a joke? They are following the precedent that they've done numerous times for hundreds of athletes before him. He transferred twice. They're enforcing the rules on the books that the member schools have agreed on and mostly written themselves. Sucks for the kid, but don't enroll in one school; never play. Transfer from there to another school, then want to get out of there with another transfer. It's the system working as intended.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Don’t pit that kidnapping the Governor on Buckeyes. :BrutusScust:
That's one thing I'll never hold against your people.

You seen Big Gretch?

Tell me you wouldn't contemplate snatchin that ass if you got the chance... :mjpls:

Edit: This is all hypothetical of course.. :hubie:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That's one thing I'll never hold against your people.

You seen Big Gretch?

Tell me you wouldn't contemplate snatchin that ass if you got the chance... :mjpls:

Edit: This is all hypothetical of course.. :hubie:
Screen shots and send to the scUM state police.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
A lot of time ppl lie to get you on campus, get you to stay, blah blah, blah, intentionally effing up your years of eligibility @Lucky_Lefty
Don’t worry. A change is in the works. Too many coaches and administrators are speaking out against it. I think the one time freebie will remain but more than that, nah. Be a grad transfer or go somewhere not in the P4 for a season.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Don’t worry. A change is in the works. Too many coaches and administrators are speaking out against it. I think the one time freebie will remain but more than that, nah. Be a grad transfer or go somewhere not in the P4 for a season.
Ain't nobody trying do the DJ Shockley thing, be a backup, only play one year, then be a backup for the Falcons for three year, then be OUT THE LEAGUE! @Basaglia

Justin fields is a starter while Fromm aint on a roster

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Louisville v Murray state, tonite at 8, only on the ACC network