The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@Trust Me @DropTopDoc @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Silkk are we surprised that bozo @smitty22 still hasn't changed his avi after losing yet another bet? :unimpressed:
He's a true buckeye. His word is worth even less than an OSU degree. If that is possible.
full

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It ain't our fault they ducked and dodged the COVID game, throwing off the natural equilibrium of things and sending us into the multiverse timeline where Miles Morales was out here thuggin it & shyt and Day has clearly been replaced by a grey haired, pot belly imposter :gucci:

But we gon make do wit what we got. I don't wanna hear that recruiting shyt. Prime finna dispel all that with his quick turnaround using the transfer portal and packing that Louis luggage + just good coaching. Better tell Mel Tucker stop fukkin around.
So it's safe to say ya'll ducked Maryland and Illinois that same year then, right? :sas2:

Makes sense... seein how ya'll struggle with the likes of Indiana. But they makin a bowl game, so that's different huh? :mjpls:
@Trust Me @DropTopDoc @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Silkk are we surprised that bozo @smitty22 still hasn't changed his avi after losing yet another bet? :unimpressed:
I guess the jokes on us. Actually thinkin one of *them* would keep their word. :francis:
He's a true buckeye. His word is worth even less than an OSU degree. If that is possible.
full
An OSU degree huh? And he's a janitor huh?

Makes all the sense in the world.
:duck: