• Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

How far the mighty have fallen. :sas1:

You got OsU players hyping up Indiana so they can feel better about their shyt offense. :picard:

Colossal delusion from that team down south. :hhh:

Guess we gone see just how good they are Oct 14th then won't we? Those who stay will get treated by a team who lost 65-7 in the championship game :troll:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Believe random white men :mjpls:
Thought this was in reference to your quarterbacks
327-41cff59bf16a.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Probably pretty accurate, although I’ve never once in my life actually met a penn State fan.

There aren’t even any on here.

Surprised UGA or LSU isn’t higher. I’ve met more lsu fans in Chicago than PSU

White ppl love Wisconsin.

These lists are crazy.

Oklahoma has like 14-15 million ppl,most ppl there are either OU or OSU fans. More are OU fans than not, and then alot of OU students (like myself) are from Texas.....and you're telling me there's not at least 4. 5 million fans to crack this list?

Another list came out last year and OU was like top 3 in money earned from football.

The math ain't mathin. If they're just counting ppl who wear a hat as being a "fanbase" then ok

Daps
Reppin
Chi
These lists are crazy.

Oklahoma has like 14-15 million ppl,most ppl there are either OU or OSU fans. More are OU fans than not, and then alot of OU students (like myself) are from Texas.....and you're telling me there's not at least 4. 5 million fans to crack this list?

Another list came out last year and OU was like top 3 in money earned from football.

The math ain't mathin. If they're just counting ppl who wear a hat as being a "fanbase" then ok

Breh you trippin…State on OK is ~4M. Illinois is only like 12-13M

OU does have a big fanbase. Wisconsin ranked high makes sense, they’re the only show in town. Same with Ohio State and PSU.

Outside of what’s listed there are schools like OU, LSU, A&M, MSU, that will all have 3.5-4M+ fans.

Don’t overlook schools like iowa and iu and KU. They’re not power programs but they have big fanbases and alumni base

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

OU does have a big fanbase. Wisconsin ranked high makes sense, they’re the only show in town. Same with Ohio State and PSU.

Outside of what’s listed there are schools like OU, LSU, A&M, MSU, that will all have 3.5-4M+ fans.

Don’t overlook schools like iowa and iu. They’re not power programs but they have big fanbases and alumni base.
Columbus has 2 pro teams in town. There just happens to be a lot of Buckeye fans up north :brutus:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Columbus has 2 pro teams in town. There just happens to be a lot of Buckeye fans up north :brutus:

OSU always been big but from my experience it became cultish big starting w/ Tressel.

A lot of homies I had that didn’t gaf about CFB, they used to be The U or fsu fans, theyd start rocking w/ OSU starting in 02/03 as it was the closest Midwestern school that competed for titles

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Don’t overlook schools like iowa and iu and KU. They’re not power programs but they have big fanbases and alumni base

Lol. My bad, I did get my numbers confused, it was like 3-4 mil when I was there. Probably like 5 now.

However, OU has fans all over the country just due to being traditionally good for so mant years.

There's no way KU football has a big fanbase bro. Basketball yes, but specifically football, I don't see it.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lol. My bad, I did get my numbers confused, it was like 3-4 mil when I was there. Probably like 5 now.

However, OU has fans all over the country just due to being traditionally good for so mant years.

There's no way KU football has a big fanbase bro. Basketball yes, but specifically football, I don't see it.

Def not KU football, I just meant KU alumni are all over Chicago. I see more of them than much bigger schools/fanbases, even Midwestern/B1G schools

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Guess we gone see just how good they are Oct 14th then won't we? Those who stay will get treated by a team who lost 65-7 in the championship game :troll:
ca56f96f-72cd-4846-960c-aba3d82dd776_text.gif

Was gonna make a political comment...
OSU always been big but from my experience it became cultish big starting w/ Tressel.

A lot of homies I had that didn’t gaf about CFB, they used to be The U or fsu fans, theyd start rocking w/ OSU starting in 02/03 as it was the closest Midwestern school that competed for titles
.. but we can read between the lines. :mjpls:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
We coming…. :blessed:

Is this how I do it @Big Boss ?

Edit: Not indicative of size but that $3-400MM stadium upgrade was done with ease and barely required a wide net fundraising effort. Same with the $100MM they’re spending on upgrades of the Phog. Lotta “fukk you” money being thrown around here lately.

Last edited: