The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If Clemson runs the table that would mean they beat FSU twice, a strong Notre Dame team, @miami (doesnt mean much right now on national level, fml), NC ST, UNC/USCe back to back weekends..

Idk if they would get left out, everyone else would have to be undefeated right :patrice:Its always better to take an L early, especially if duke ends up with another 9 win season or so.. Their problem is while FSU got Keon Coleman starting for them, Dabo tryna win with Cole turner

Never say never...but nah, Clemson is not making the playoffs this year, b/c they won't run the table, and even if they do, that L will haunt them vs. a different 1 loss team that lost by 1 score to another top 10 team.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I forgot all about bro

Breh play for the....

*Lemme make sure I got this correct
full

Saskatchewan Roughriders

Dude did his one two while in college. Did some legendary shyt
Hall of fame posting right here

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If Clemson runs the table that would mean they beat FSU twice, a strong Notre Dame team, @miami (doesnt mean much right now on national level, fml), NC ST, UNC/USCe back to back weekends..

Idk if they would get left out, everyone else would have to be undefeated right :patrice:Its always better to take an L early, especially if duke ends up with another 9 win season or so.. Their problem is while FSU got Keon Coleman starting for them, Dabo tryna win with Cole turner

I’d bet my account he’s related to Nolan Turner, their cac safety from a couple years announcers swore was nice. Dude was 1/2 of the crackers of destruction with that dirty ass linebacker they had

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I’d bet my account he’s related to Nolan Turner, their cac safety from a couple years announcers swore was nice. Dude was 1/2 of the crackers of destruction with that dirty ass linebacker they had
That's his brother... you wouldn't lose your account :russ:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m really happy bout Vandy starting 2-0 even though they played Hawaii & an HBCU :mjlol:

Will probably never happen again but I wish they could win the SEC one year

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
10 years ago FSU 40 balled Clemson en route to an asterisk natty over an Alabama team

5 years ago Clemson 50 balled FSU en route to a supreme natty over a different Alabama team

Get stock in UAB or South Alabama right now, is what I’m basically saying :hubie:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Pac 12 deep at QB sheesh
Yea I remember watching their media day and was like cotdam gonna be a banner year for them.. STACKED even with some younger guys but

Caleb Williams
Michael Penix
Shedeur Sanders
Cam Ward
Bo Nix
Cam Rising*
DJ Uiagalelei
Jaden Rashada**
Dante Moore**

*Injured, **Freshmen

Pac 12 defenses gonna get cooked and most of the nation wont even know, lol.. Probably only see Caleb and Shedeur really..