I wonder what their reaction was after the win

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Y’all think Duke keeps it close with Clemson tonight?
yes-yas.gif

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
We just haven’t had elite RB come out the state, Harlem Berry will change that

Tyrion Davis Price was a good RB he wasn’t that long ago
I see he is class of '25. Running a 10.57 is cooooking for a soph football player..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Y’all think Duke keeps it close with Clemson tonight?
It will be interesting to see but for a first time coach Elko runs a good ship. He bought in some good coaches with him, not sure about how much money duke gave him but we know he gonna get the defense right, Got Kevin Johns at OC, he got trooper taylor (blast from past, Bag man, Bag man), got a couple miami guys too, coach Ish who was with him at A&M, the strength coach who was at UM (probably one of better coach from that era, the rest ehhh)

Duke never has much talent so him squeezing out wins was impressive, I dont think thats a place you can win long term unless he goes straight portal yearly. Its hard for defensive coaches to get head jobs tho so understood why he did it.. Get foot in door and try to level up

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It will be interesting to see but for a first time coach Elko runs a good ship. He bought in some good coaches with him, not sure about how much money duke gave him but we know he gonna get the defense right, Got Kevin Johns at OC, he got trooper taylor (blast from past, Bag man, Bag man), got a couple miami guys too, coach Ish who was with him at A&M, the strength coach who was at UM (probably one of better coach from that era, the rest ehhh)

Duke never has much talent so him squeezing out wins was impressive, I dont think thats a place you can win long term unless he goes straight portal yearly. Its hard for defensive coaches to get head jobs tho so understood why he did it.. Get foot in door and try to level up

They gotta find some way to generate some offense, I’d beg the money to get me some oc and talent at skill positions

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
They gotta find some way to generate some offense, I’d beg the money to get me some oc and talent at skill positions
Kevin john is a good OC, better than most.. Dude has learned under some of the best and been an oc under them, Kevin Wilson (Ran one of my favorite offenses ever), Kliff Kingsbury, and Mike Norvell.. They need to eat with portal players but they put up points last year off the talent they had..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Kevin john is a good OC, better than most.. Dude has learned under some of the best and been an oc under them, Kevin Wilson (Ran one of my favorite offenses ever), Kliff Kingsbury, and Mike Norvell.. They need to eat with portal players but they put up points last year off the talent they had..

Hmm ok, on oc, maybe the talent in

Also side note, nikka transferred into Duke from Harvard, I’m not gon lie, unless i knew i could make it to the nfl, I’m not leaving Harvard without walking across their stage, and i understand Dukes Alum base is bananas, but still

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
These mfs fukked off on that drive way too fast. Damn, take some time off the clock after the turnover.