• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Other than them Arkansas RBs, Nick Marshall is probably the player most impactful to Gus's career going anywhere, and that's incl. Cameron. Based on what Jeremy ended up being, Gus probably gets fired in under 5 years w/o Nick holding it down.
I forgot all about bro

Breh play for the....

*Lemme make sure I got this correct
full

Saskatchewan Roughriders

Dude did his one two while in college. Did some legendary shyt

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
fukk Ohio State but them Brutus remixes be hilarious :mjlol:

Your years as a Trojan horse for the Trojans will not go unnoticed. It's hard (and I know there's been many tears at night) but just keep doing what you're doing and we're gonna bring you back into the fold as soon as we can. The name Silkeye will rang out once more in these streets eventually.

giphy.webp

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Your years as a Trojan horse for the Trojans will not go unnoticed. It's hard (and I know there's been many tears at night) but just keep doing what you're doing and we're gonna bring you back into the fold as soon as we can. The name Silkeye will rang out once more in these streets eventually.

giphy.webp
You niccas can't even cover the spread against Indiana :scust:

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Clemson is washed. Bama is not as talented as their peak. I'm convinced the first Florida school that smartens up and throws Deion the bag is destined to be the next dynasty in CFB.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The CaCs were really trying anoint Cade Klubnik and toss the UCE bruh in the bushes last year :picard: