200.gif

5bdc7a2e-f285-42c7-9f55-dd46ceb8e063-jpeg.395788

2a943c96-d67c-41d6-907d-6bd4316ade0d-jpeg.395786

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Guaranteed he fails at Nebraska...he'll be there 4 years max. That place is where coaches go to die...Tom Osborne isn't walking through that door.

Nebraska thrived in the era before scholarship limits when recruits had to go to one of about 12 different schools to be on TV. They have to pull talent from 800+ miles away and that's hard to do consistently when you're not winning 10+ games on the regular.

Big Ten is only going to get harder to win...if they couldn't make a move while OSU was rebuilding in 2011 and banned from the post-season in 2012, when PSU was rebuilding from the ground up, when y'all were rebuilding, etc. then they just won't be doing it.

Well time will tell, quietly frost was getting talent up there, and with winning, the purse may open up more, at this point Nebraska needs stability, and a coach that gives a fukk, frost life was fukked up, and he just ain’t have it in him(this shyt grinds you, so if you not built like that or tired then you will crash and burn quicker) Matt brings that, plus as reported he’s doing all the little things. That said, being in the big 2 will help plus the money bump from the new contracts

They can be decent it’s no reason they can’t be a Wisconsin type in this landscape, and for Matt to have done what he did at that dumpster fire at Baylor, give it time

7:00p Central Michigan – Michigan State FS1 @Ed MOTHEREFFING G @DropTopDoc

a directional Michigan matchup, can the state school of Michigan score?

7:00p Miami (Ohio) – Miami ACCN

whoever loses this game can't call themselves "Miami" anymore, U know! @Lucky_Lefty

7:30p Louisville – Georgia Tech ESPN

I don't wanna talk about it, at the Benz @Rekkapryde @Mr Hate Coffee

CMU did get at msu that one year :patrice:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Easy, go to the tailgate. Happy hour will still be there December-august.
DAM, you got a point.. But eating n drinking in humid summer afternoon and working up a sweat like I came out a suana before kickoff dont hit like it used to.. :mjlol:

Either way about to slide out soon, not sure if I check in til wayy later unless we look like MTSU game BS ( I see Steele got a rematch tomorrow with them boys, lol) Get hype its GAMEDAY.. Ya slide to miami, where there is a shade we all can enjoy!:myman: