The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Chi
People want Napier fired and he hasn’t even been there a full 2 years hasn’t even brought in his own players. People like Finebaum has made a living stirring the pot on a coaches job security im surprised he’s never been slapped in the face. I get racial undertone from Finebaum too cuz he barely talks about the players he mainly talks about the coach as if they’re the slave masters or something

He’ll get his full 3 years unless they win 2 games or something.

They’ll want to keep that recruiting class intact.

But, in year 2 and year 3, signs of life have to be shown. If you can’t get bowl eligible then you’re out. It’s the name of the game.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
finebaum is going to finebaum...it's up to the coaches to prove them wrong....

florida needs an OC and a ST coach and a running game...

people are still sore they let go dan mullen, who was a part of urban's coaching tree....i think the expectations are still too high from the urban years that it always become the coaches' fault because the recruiting base is always there, where we saw flashes of talent, and players are just out there doing what they are told so people shouldn't blame the players...at least the florida fanbase got that part correct

florida outgained utah in yards, possession time, and first downs but couldn't string together drives...

as always, florida will find a way to get their act together by the time they play us

....also, lmfao

Screenshot_20230901_112300_X.jpg
They gonna have to pulllllllllll this man outta south beach.. He will probably be at the game tonight too, he got his sons on staff..

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It’s year one game one, early mistakes were made but let’s let this play out them boys were fighting
That part I agree with...but Rhule is making more than Harbaugh and Luke Fickel....he's overpaid.

And before any brings up Mel, who's also overpaid, the circumstances around that were different.