The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
DAM, you got a point.. But eating n drinking in humid summer afternoon and working up a sweat like I came out a suana before kickoff dont hit like it used to.. :mjlol:

Either way about to slide out soon, not sure if I check in til wayy later unless we look like MTSU game BS ( I see Steele got a rematch tomorrow with them boys, lol) Get hype its GAMEDAY.. Ya slide to miami, where there is a shade we all can enjoy!:myman:

If I was even a 3 star recruit and Miami offered, I'm accepting immediately. I'm gonna go and do just enough to not lose my scholly. I'm prob not going to the NFL anyway so why not live it up with those broads. Lol

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
F4-W253WgAAWYNx

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Milroe? Same.

Spending an offseason playing against the Bama defense & Saban is like putting that mofo in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Word is he was a turnover machine in practice. Guess we'll find out if Bama D is just that good or if Milroe is just that bad.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Word is he was a turnover machine in practice. Guess we'll find out if Bama D is just that good or if Milroe is just that bad.
He didn’t look bad to me last year when he played, Just a little bright eyed & inexperienced. I think he’ll do well enough to have them in contention again.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I thought smitty was being sarcastic about Buchner having a big season. If he’s talking about Milroe then I agree or at least I’m hoping he does if Rees don’t fukk it up