• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
UAB, South Alabama and Troy all have solid teams

If South can keep Kane Wommack for awhile then they’re gonna be running the Sun belt

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Season ain't fully started yet and I know Napier seat heating up by the second

The thing is yesterday i might have seem mean spirited, but that wasn’t my intention…florida is just not in good shape right now. When you look at the source of their wins them never leaving the state is very relevant. If i change that to:

Michigan is 12-18 in its last 30 games. Three of those wins were by 3 points. Two were vs FCS. Two were vs Central Michigan. Another vs Western.

Yall would be dunking on them all day long. I know because i LIVED IT.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing is yesterday i might have seem mean spirited, but that wasn’t my intention…florida is just not in good shape right now. When you look at the source of their wins them never leaving the state is very relevant. If i change that to:

Michigan is 12-18 in its last 30 games. Three of those wins were by 3 points. Two were vs FCS. Two were vs Central Michigan. Another vs Western.

Yall would be dunking on them all day long. I know because i LIVED IT.
Only good quality he got right now is recruiting. If guys start decommitting then it's over

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
People want Napier fired and he hasn’t even been there a full 2 years hasn’t even brought in his own players. People like Finebaum has made a living stirring the pot on a coaches job security im surprised he’s never been slapped in the face. I get racial undertone from Finebaum too cuz he barely talks about the players he mainly talks about the coach as if they’re the slave masters or something

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

miami (oh) vs miami is the meme matchup people have been waiting for

also, what happened to the big 10 network? why is the michigan game on peacock and nothing else? :dame:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

miami (oh) vs miami is the meme matchup people have been waiting for

also, what happened to the big 10 network? why is the michigan game on peacock and nothing else? :dame:
NBC wants a main event match :hubie:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
People want Napier fired and he hasn’t even been there a full 2 years hasn’t even brought in his own players. People like Finebaum has made a living stirring the pot on a coaches job security im surprised he’s never been slapped in the face. I get racial undertone from Finebaum too cuz he barely talks about the players he mainly talks about the coach as if they’re the slave masters or something
finebaum is going to finebaum...it's up to the coaches to prove them wrong....

florida needs an OC and a ST coach and a running game...

people are still sore they let go dan mullen, who was a part of urban's coaching tree....i think the expectations are still too high from the urban years that it always become the coaches' fault because the recruiting base is always there, where we saw flashes of talent, and players are just out there doing what they are told so people shouldn't blame the players...at least the florida fanbase got that part correct

florida outgained utah in yards, possession time, and first downs but couldn't string together drives...

as always, florida will find a way to get their act together by the time they play us

....also, lmfao

Screenshot_20230901_112300_X.jpg