PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They gonna have to straight up ban midweek games with this nonsense CFB format we got now. Imagine going to Rutgers on Saturday then back to Eugene for a TNF game

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Yeah, Mizzou will apply pressure anytime that state produces a top recruit, e.g. DGB.

Speaking of which, dude only played 2 seasons in the league? :dahell: Didn't even qualify for a pension? He doesn't get enough spotlight as an all-time bust.

Remember when he was the#1 high school recruit

Dude never put it together.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lincoln must be amazin, this man have highlights running untouched and he couldnt even get a flyer in the league.. and that game winner against texas, to call that play, lol..

Riley is a great offensive mind....but nah you gotta give KB his props. Every time he touched the ball it was 5-7 yards bc he was patient to read the blocks and holes. No other RBs on the team were doing that.

Even in the bowl game without Riley, different scheme he carved up Oregon.

But looking at him physically, he's not elite physical specimen like Saquon or someone, and that's what hurt him. But to my knowledge, he's still on the Eagles.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

me when I saw aTm
nzXI0lW.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Lincoln must be amazin, this man have highlights running untouched and he couldnt even get a flyer in the league.. and that game winner against texas, to call that play, lol..
Didn’t he get injured a couple times
Remember when he was the#1 high school recruit

Dude never put it together.
Dude was getting a pass all his life, the minute nikkas wanted structure he fukked up because he couldn’t handle it, and still made it to the league, nikka ain’t have enough good family around to get his mind right so he wouldn’t fukk up

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t he get injured a couple times
Im not sure, probably, rb is a tough position.. Im just in awe how he just plug and play QBs, RB, WR, and got results lighting up scoreboards.. Dude did a direct snap, counter fake pitch to qb and they housed it for the game winner, thats some NCAA video game shyt :heh: :whew:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It looks like our secondary will be the weakest unit on this team but lucky for us this the weakest crop of QBs the SEC has had since I can remember