The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
lol@Mizzou

waste of resources .. They can use that money differently. Trust me, no player will jeopardize losing and lack of exposure on some below avg squad just for short term money.

Yall should be good vs any Mizzou bag

I dunno breh. We've been the lead for months, but now experts are saying Mizzou leads and he keeps pushing his commitment date further, which is not good.

We OU, have the relationship, the coaches to develop him for the NFL , the talent around him, and an NIL bag....

.... .but Mizzou is selling him on being the hometown/state-hero, being the man, and prob closer to $800k per season. But their coach is on the hotseat and imagine how many current teammates at Mizzou will hate dude for making 800k and they getting like $10-15k

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I dunno breh. We've been the lead for months, but now experts are saying Mizzou leads and he keeps pushing his commitment date further, which is not good.

We OU, have the relationship, the coaches to develop him for the NFL , the talent around him, and an NIL bag....

.... .but Mizzou is selling him on being the hometown/state-hero, being the man, and prob closer to $800k per season. But their coach is on the hotseat and imagine how many current teammates at Mizzou will hate dude for making 800k and they getting like $10-15k

If Im OU, I back off recruitment. Let him go to Mizzou. I wouldnt care..

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If Im OU, I back off recruitment. Let him go to Mizzou. I wouldnt care..

Nah, you can't do that. Not for the #1 player

Peyton Bowen chose Oregon on national signing day, but there was a paperwork error.... the next day he flipped to OU.

You can't give up im recruiting even if 99% the time you still lose.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Stanford's O/U for wins this year is 2.5 :wow:

They have no conference to look forward to, they have a new head coach, they lost a bunch of players to the portal and they can't even use the portal back because of their standards and zero NIL

they might go 0-12

2023 Stanford Football Schedule​

Friday
Sep. 1
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Football Schedule at Hawaii Rainbow WarriorsChing Complex, Honolulu, HI11:00pm ETCBSSNtoss up
Saturday
Sep. 9
USC Football Schedule at 4 USC TrojansLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA10:30pm ETFOXLegendary beatdown
Saturday
Sep. 16
Sacramento State Hornets Football Schedule Sacramento State HornetsStanford Stadium, Stanford, CA8:00pm ETP12NToss up
Saturday
Sep. 23
Arizona Wildcats Football Schedule Arizona WildcatsStanford Stadium, Stanford, CATime TBA ETTV TBAL
Saturday
Sep. 30
Oregon Ducks Football Schedule 15 Oregon DucksStanford Stadium, Stanford, CATime TBA ETTV TBAL
Saturday
Oct. 7
OFF
Friday
Oct. 13
Colorado Football Schedule at Colorado BuffaloesFolsom Field, Boulder, CO10:00pm ETESPNL
Saturday
Oct. 21
UCLA Bruins Football Schedule UCLA Bruins (HC)Stanford Stadium, Stanford, CATime TBA ETTV TBAL
Saturday
Oct. 28
Washington Football Schedule 12 Washington HuskiesStanford Stadium, Stanford, CATime TBA ETTV TBAMight be the worst home loss ever for stanford
Saturday
Nov. 4
Washington State Cougars Football Schedule at Washington State CougarsMartin Stadium, Pullman, WATime TBA ETTV TBAL
Saturday
Nov. 11
Oregon State Football Schedule at 17 Oregon State BeaversReser Stadium, Corvallis, ORTime TBA ETTV TBAL
Saturday
Nov. 18
California Football Schedule California Golden BearsStanford Stadium, Stanford, CATime TBA ETTV TBAL
Saturday
Nov. 25
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football Schedule 13 Notre Dame Fighting IrishStanford Stadium, Stanford, CATime TBA ETTV TBAL
Friday
Dec. 1
Pac-12 Football Schedule
Pac-12 ChampionshipAllegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NVlmao

I don't see how its possible they get to 3 wins. That -2.5 might be printing money for you gambling brehs.

@Absolut any early college betting thoughts?