• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You mean way back before Kirby started putting his foot in nikkas asses

You mean Kirby who lost to Vanderbilt and Tech
This was less than 2 years ago :skip:

Kirby been transformed UGA literally in one year like Saban did at Bama. You just kept running with that Richt/Kirby ish even though it was clear as day who was the better coach.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This was less than 2 years ago :skip:

Kirby been transformed UGA literally in one year like Saban did at Bama. You just kept running with that Richt/Kirby ish even though it was clear as day who was the better coach.
I’ve even said as much, that Kirby is better, i simply said mark gets way too much criticism, it’s not like I’m still harping on they are the same, i remember saying Kirby’s doing all he can, stack talent keep swinging, well he’s won 2 so no one can say shyt to him

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’ve even said as much, that Kirby is better, i simply said mark gets way too much criticism, it’s not like I’m still harping on they are the same, i remember saying Kirby’s doing all he can, stack talent keep swinging, well he’s won 2 so no one can say shyt to him
Just say “Silkk, You were right and I was wrong” :mjgrin:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I give the ACC another year or two tops. There no way where you have schools like FSU, UNC, Miami and Clemson get left behind in a sh*tty tv deal for 13 more years while getting lap by the Big 10 and SEC :yeshrug: .
Pods I be listening to treat their Grant of Rights like Fort Knox. At some point soon, we def gonna see how airtight it is

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I give the ACC another year or two tops. There no way where you have schools like FSU, UNC, Miami and Clemson get left behind in a sh*tty tv deal for 13 more years while getting lap by the Big 10 and SEC :yeshrug: .

College conferences going to be like pro leagues, the big brands don’t want to be left behind,” and TV networks won’t pay for a “Power 5” anymore

1. SEC/Big 10

2. Big 12

3. Everybody else