s-l1200.webp

God bless the adidas era of Michigan football

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Fresno State might as well chill in the MW for now if the Pac 12 is finna blow up. Pretty sure we don't make the Big 12 over Utah, Oregon and UW.

Actually, I just read they are going for the Arizona Schools and Utah.
I think this is how it's going to play out eventually. I see Washington State, Oregon State, and possibly Cal(reluctantly) having to join the MW if it's truly over for the PAC. If Oregon & Washington get into the Big 10 the PAC is finished.

Way back about ten years ago there was strong talks of Fresno State changing their name to "California State University" which I was on board with because it would've been way more marketing, sponsorship, recruiting, ad, and revenue opportunities within the state and maybe nationally if they made this move. That name change would've helped them tremendously in this new era of cfb and conference realignment. But oh well, it is what it is. Just hoping for the best. They're good in the MW. It's schools like San Jose State, Hawaii who have stadium and fan support issues and UNLV who have the facilities and location but no fanbase whatsoever