Reppin
206 & 734
Damn shoelace looking a little :flabbynsick:
Nah he still shoelace :myman:

s-l1200.webp

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Man I feel like a nebraska fan watching black n white tv watching those highlights but its Hester so you know Im in, backstory Chuck Amato hating ass called Hester sat scores out because he didnt commit to him so he reported him and he had to sit out the year we lost to OSU in championship. He came back and thats why when he houses opening kick he stares down the sideline like that..

That team was already on the slide down but still a TON of talent that coker just wasted.. Had a prolific shotgun passer in brock berlin playing under center, :snoop: tryna force dude in a offense that didnt work, I hope pro style dies a NASTY death.. Team was full of nfl talent, fukking coker lol

clip

full video

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nicca been going crazy on that nasty ass Michigan stadium food :mjlol:

*blimpys

Man I feel like a nebraska fan watching black n white tv watching those highlights but its Hester so you know Im in, backstory Chuck Amato hating ass called Hester sat scores out because he didnt commit to him so he reported him and he had to sit out the year we lost to OSU in championship. He came back and thats why when he houses opening kick he stares down the sideline like that..

That team was already on the slide down but still a TON of talent that coker just wasted.. Had a prolific shotgun passer in brock berlin playing under center, :snoop: tryna force dude in a offense that didnt work, I hope pro style dies a NASTY death.. Team was full of nfl talent, fukking coker lol

clip

full video

Damn i ain’t know Chuck was a hater, btw i miss the old ncst teams, man they were tough, talk about blast from the past ol TA McLendon, i was wondering what happened to him, he should have stayed one more year, he had two seasons with injuries so teams weren’t taking him seriously, boy went undrafted and was last seen in the news in 07 busted with that work in the car