904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Meanwhile, from Safeties in Ann Arbor

He saw Rod Moore and Michigan's IG today, called Ryan day like
200.gif

RJ Moten the safety who transferred from UM to UF is going to have every opportunity to take a starting spot from our young safeties. I see he was once a starter. What happened?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
RJ Moten the safety who transferred from UM to UF is going to have every opportunity to take a starting spot from our young safeties. I see he was once a starter. What happened?
What may have been the most shocking portal entry came from former starter RJ Moten. Moten was in a timeshare with Makari Paige alongside cemented starter Rod Moore. But Moten announced his time in Ann Arbor was ending and on Tuesday the former Michigan safety announced his new destination.
He started sharing time with Rod Moore, but he was a great player. Probably just looking at his situation going into his last year. His dad went to Florida too.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Y’all can’t cook for shyt up north :dead:

I’ve seen a good amount of pics from the bbq, and shyt didn’t look anything like that :russ:

I’m assuming/hoping that was for jits little niece or some shyt :mjlol:

I know they got that smoker workin. Overtime. And you know damn well Harbaugh got a 24oz ribeye, with a large glass of 2% to wash it all down. :scust:

But no chicken wings tho. That’s a scared bird :ufdup:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then why your last coach didn't do it dikkhead? :stopitslime:
Because he didn't try. Multiple recruits have came out and said Harsin didnt even attempt to talk to them or anything and these are big time recruits that said it. He finessed Auburn for a nice payday. The 5 star commit Auburn just got said he didn't even have an offer from the previous staff, how the hell do you not offer an in state 5 star recruit :dahell:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Y’all can’t cook for shyt up north :dead:

Lies

Just like the pic

Because he didn't try. Multiple recruits have came out and said Harsin didnt even attempt to talk to them or anything and these are big time recruits that said it. He finessed Auburn for a nice payday. The 5 star commit Auburn just got said he didn't even have an offer from the previous staff, how the hell do you not offer an in state 5 star recruit :dahell:

Said the same thing from my homie who is a Columbus ga hs coach, they ain’t try

You listened to the pod right ???
i swear Rovell has some kinda beef with Ruiz and life wallet company.

Streets talking