• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Congrats @Rigby. @Sauce Dab @Dray5K Hugh doing things over there :handshake:

I’m just glad we weren’t the only school with a 5 star that got flipped by him :bryan:
I think it’s good for the state that there’s gonna be more talent staying in here too. It sucks when you got a Justyn Ross killing shyt at Clemson, that should never happen with Auburn and Alabama. Cam Coleman will almost assuredly flip to one of us when Jimbo implodes this year

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Congrats @Rigby. @Sauce Dab @Dray5K Hugh doing things over there :handshake:

I’m just glad we weren’t the only school with a 5 star that got flipped by him :bryan:
They're trying to flip our TE too. This is good for college football. The talent spreading out a little. FSU is getting talent also

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What are you hearing about Dominic McKinley?

You think he's OU, UT or LSU?
IT was saying UT is the leader a few weeks ago but they been got egg on their face with all the sunshine. I heard education is important to him so that would only leave one choice but not sure @Numpsay probably knows better than me.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s good for the state that there’s gonna be more talent staying in here too. It sucks when you got a Justyn Ross killing shyt at Clemson, that should never happen with Auburn and Alabama. Cam Coleman will almost assuredly flip to one of us when Jimbo implodes this year
Yeah I highly doubt Coleman stays with A&M. If he does then either A&M made him an offer he couldn’t refuse or he REALLY wanted to leave the state

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hugh really not fukking around. And Thompson from south Alabama too. Saban done had a chokehold on that region for 15 years now. It's getting spooky

Breaking into Baldwin County is something the best Auburn recruiters haven’t been able t do. Even the 251 in general, I think we may have 3 dudes I can think off of the top of my head. I would say for Auburn, this flip is bigger than the Julio commit, which is probably one of the 5 biggest commits of the Saban era (imo).
:mjpls:I remember back like last summer and all last season long saying Auburn needs to just cut the shyt and go grab Hugh…..

And yall was shytting all on his name, Especially Rigby :ufdup:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
IT was saying UT is the leader a few weeks ago but they been got egg on their face with all the sunshine. I heard education is important to him so that would only leave one choice but not sure @Numpsay probably knows better than me.
Mom is heavy on education which is why everyone thinks UT leads. He wants to major in computer science. There are some questions on how much he loves football though.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:mjpls:I remember back like last summer and all last season long saying Auburn needs to just cut the shyt and go grab Hugh…..

And yall was shytting all on his name, Especially Rigby :ufdup:
This is how anyone that gets the money Auburn pays should recruit in this area. Gene had a consensus top 5 class his second year. We ain't had to hire a nikka straight out of a brothel to do this

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is how anyone that gets the money Auburn pays should recruit in this area. Gene had a consensus top 5 class his second year. We ain't had to hire a nikka straight out of a brothel to do this
Then why your last coach didn't do it dikkhead? :stopitslime:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Then why your last coach didn't do it dikkhead? :stopitslime:
The money was divided on the hire,
He came into the job and thought he could just coach and not politic, you talking about a guy that snubbed going to the Bo jackson golf tournament, he didn’t do the little or big things right, so he couldn’t get the purse strings loose to actually get kids. Plus he wasn’t even trying, if you remember the episode on the podcast, i dropped with my boy who coaches in ga, he was in Columbus, and Harsin didn’t even bring his ass there to recruit a 4 star i believe that wanted to go to auburn, he ended up going to Bama, on top of some other talent in the area, auburn can get talent, Harsin just was in over his head then thought he could do what he did at boise