DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Train running full steam into 2026 :umadOh:

hype-train-derailed.jpg

:sas1:Typical

A bunch of old white men punching air cuz that grant of rights got them on a Boston crab til 30 something

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Breaking into Baldwin County is something the best Auburn recruiters haven’t been able t do. Even the 251 in general, I think we may have 3 dudes I can think off of the top of my head. I would say for Auburn, this flip is bigger than the Julio commit, which is probably one of the 5 biggest commits of the Saban era (imo).

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
They just post whatever gets engagement, but realistically speaking, I don’t think many Auburn fans expect a miracle. 8 wins is the upper ceiling I’ve seen the most often, which is pretty much what a competent Auburn has gotten for the last 15 years or so

I will say, the “everything breaks right” route is pretty easy to see. They had a top 5 transfer class, the team pretty much competed against everyone other than PSU, UAT and UGA, and that was with Harsin/Carnell. Add that plus an odd year, and you can see where Auburn makes a top 3 SECW case pretty easy
Honestly, Kats rate transfer classes too highly, in my opinion. Usually, the transfer portal is comprised of kats that either committed to a school with the hopes of starting, and decided to dip once they realized they were way over their head.

Or

Dudes that lost their spot because someone with more talent rolled around.

Or

Players that performed well in middle-of-the-road conferences.

A top transfer class isn't the equivalent of a top recruiting class, and that goes doubly so if said transfer class doesn't included a top transfer quarterback. Auburn got Payton Thorne, who was JUST a pretty good quarterback in a conference that's known for porous offenses. Thankfully for him, Hugh Freeze makes mid quarterbacks look like Heisman candidates, so Auburn might actually have something now that I think of it:pachaha:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Honestly, Kats rate transfer classes too highly, in my opinion. Usually, the transfer portal is comprised of kats that either committed to a school with the hopes of starting, and decided to dip once they realized they were way over their head.

Or

Dudes that lost their spot because someone with more talent rolled around.

Or

Players that performed well in middle-of-the-road conferences.

A top transfer class isn't the equivalent of a top recruiting class, and that goes doubly so if said transfer class doesn't included a top transfer quarterback. Auburn got Payton Thorne, who was JUST a pretty good quarterback in a conference that's known for porous offenses. Thankfully for him, Hugh Freeze makes mid quarterbacks look like Heisman candidates, so Auburn might actually have something now that I think of it:pachaha:
I think it has so much value for a situation like Auburn or Colorado because the average talent was so low before. Auburn upgraded at virtually every position that they recruited heavy in the transfer class. When it's some Ole Miss shyt where they can't organically recruit and HAVE to depend on the TP, then it's a lil bit of a misnomer then