The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If he was only there 3 yrs, and i brought up his freshman and junior seasons, there’s only one other that I’m talking about. Was he injured or was it the fact they were 3-4 You just like arguing fam.
When the fukk has LSU been 3-4….?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
0d4345c001144255aa44c43b649187fd.jpg

images

nfl_draft_michigan_wr_donovan_peoplesjon-5e8b42de51bd3f7e4a083a0c_1_apr_06_2020_15_05_43_poster.jpg

usatsi_13674612.jpg

ac8004e8-4bb3-4c76-9f68-06a416c7ab58-large16x9_AP22303119790138.jpg

03490a58-6ff2-4a77-9d0f-78364d875f31-AP_CORRECTION_Michigan_Michi.jpg

College football traditions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Paul Bunyan pose is hilarious

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Not sure if posted. Went thru and didnt see. This is sad man, just getting started. Single car accident. RIP

:mjcry: Parents shouldn’t have to bury their kids, rip to that young man
Probably okie st best team, think they fumbled a shot at title with late season loss. Think thats actually Todd Monken at OC, Holgerson had left but you can see his fingerprints even from the very first play. Mike Gundy always been pretty good with the OC selection.
When gundy is in his bag (rare) he’s in his bag, and yeah they know how to find a few gems

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Jalen,Young,Tua,Mac.
Yep
Its crazy how Bama just shut him down COMPLETELY every time they played.

What’s even crazier is the year they had Fournette and Guice in the same backfield and couldn’t do shyt to Bama :mindblown:
Because Nick knew les, he was all run game, you shut that down and survive his one to two trick plays and you got it, and one thing Nick is def gon do, is shut down/slow down your run scheme

I forgot they went 8-5 in 14

In 15 they lost 30-16, they went into the half only down 3 then they jumped on their head, Leonard had 31 yards sheesh, and that was his most productive year playing for lsu

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: He literally wrecked EVERYBODY else he played in College

Some teams just have dudes number.

Manziel had the same problem playing LSU.
nikka hating. Les style of play & play calling is the only reason Fournette never got off against Bama. You put him on a LSU squad w/o an army or GT offense, he would tear bama up. Les refused to spread them out

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
typical ridiculousness of a nole fan on display :heh:

Post highlighting a LEGENDARY CFB player whose career was cut short because they ran dude into ground til their was no tread left.. and you turn around and post some bs..
Tf are you talking about? Marcus was a freshman the year this happened. Tread was still intact. Cry longer

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
nikka hating. Les style of play & play calling is the only reason Fournette never got off against Bama. You put him on a LSU squad w/o an army or GT offense, he would tear bama up. Les refused to spread them out
That offense and style of play seemed to never have trouble against everyone else he was killing it against. He couldn’t out athlete Bama defensive guys like he did everyone else’s

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Tf are you talking about? Marcus was a freshman the year this happened. Tread was still intact. Cry longer
went over your head breh, little rivalry sparring.. Wasnt meant to be taken soo literal.. you a lil tense on a sunday, enjoy a brunch, drink, or something.. only like 5 weekends left til we back on :blessed:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
That offense and style of play seemed to never have trouble against everyone else he was killing it against. He couldn’t out athlete Bama defensive guys like he did everyone else’s
A prime Bo Jackson mixed with Herschel Walker ain’t doing shyt either if the O Line ain’t getting no push. Bama had 8 games worth of tape and 2 weeks to break down that 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense. The O Line couldnt out athlete Bama’s D line, not Fournette. And the play calling and formations made it just that much easier. No miss directions, no screens, no uptempo, and no man in motion. Just toss left, toss right, and hand off up the middle to #7. Now tell me how much success you gonna have against a bama team that see this coming from a les mile away

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
A prime Bo Jackson mixed with Herschel Walker ain’t doing shyt either if the O Line ain’t getting no push. Bama had 8 games worth of tape and 2 weeks to break down that 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense. The O Line couldnt out athlete Bama’s D line, not Fournette. And the play calling and formations made it just that much easier. No miss directions, no screens, no uptempo, and no man in motion. Just toss left, toss right, and hand off up the middle to #7. Now tell me how much success you gonna have against a bama team that see this coming from a les mile away
SO now it's the o-line that sucked? That line seemed to be doing alright when he was putting 150+ yarders up tho. You can have all the misdirections, sweeps, etc. all you want, Lenny ain't got no shiftiness in his game. Hell, that last Bama game they just the booth team talked about how instead of cutting or bouncing it out, he just ran into the line. Guess Bama was just his kryptonite :manny: