PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I think for him it aint about winning it’s hurting nu and clear his name/at least create doubt
He will take the $$ and STFU. Unless he want some pipe wielding nerds showing up at his residence. But in all seriousness, he’s really not gonna hurt a shyt product. They’re not even the best nerd school in the vicinity let alone the country. They’re pretty self reliant. That Ryan family is pretty much footing the bill for that entire stadium upgrade and they’re thinking of delaying it but that one blip ain’t stopping nothing. Fitz needs to realize “I didn’t know” isn’t a viable excuse when you’re the frontman for an organization. His first mistake is believing he’s bigger than the program and he can go through with his lawsuit. NU will just sully his rep when schools/teams call asking about him. IMO this is self sabotage

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He will take the $$ and STFU. Unless he want some pipe wielding nerds showing up at his residence. But in all seriousness, he’s really not gonna hurt a shyt product. They’re not even the best nerd school in the vicinity let alone the country. They’re pretty self reliant. That Ryan family is pretty much footing the bill for that entire stadium upgrade and they’re thinking of delaying it but that one blip ain’t stopping nothing. Fitz needs to realize “I didn’t know” isn’t a viable excuse when you’re the frontman for an organization. His first mistake is believing he’s bigger than the program and he can go through with his lawsuit. NU will just sully his rep when schools/teams call asking about him. IMO this is self sabotage
It’s probably going to be on take his check and go, but he def don’t want this on his resume, you can feign ignorance, it just depends on want to of the public and university to let it fly, Perk Ferentz picked the diversity board then dissolved it, (where they do that at) and ain’t answered for shyt

when gross (however you spell his last name) Micah and i think a couple others was cited for humping and humiliating that one cat that transferred, Franklin was like whaaaaa, and nothing ever happened,

I can understand not wanting that smut on his record/watch because it can become a thing, ironically it’s still a thing and will be decided upon on by the jobs he tries to get if they care.

And yes if he’s going to fight with nu he better be cleaner than the board of health, otherwise shyt gon get uglier than some of them Columbus Ga broads @smitty22 used to knock down before he met mrs Smitty

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

tumblr_olwye6PKQz1v0fcmno1_500.gif

MOB
Aka
Michigan over bytches
Aka
Michigan over Buckeyes is the call :blessed:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Probably gonna wake up to a couple of mad faces but this is a dope ass lil mini Doc about Michigan's rise to the top of the Big 10

Them niccas was some hoes for forfeiting that shyt in 2020 to avoid that ass whipping and trying to keep OSU out on a technicality :dead:

That 2021 game still feels unreal watching it.

I imagine if you're a Michigan fan that game is probably one of the best moments of your life easily. :wow:

Everything on the line between two top 5 rivals you haven't beaten in like 20 years >>> Beating up some bum ass 6 loss OSU team with an Interim coach in 2011

Said it before and I'll say it again. Jim Harbaugh is a lot of things....

A Bytch
A Grade A Faggit
A Weirdo
A Mark Ass Buster

But he's a great fuccking coach :manny:

I still remember some Michigan fans wanting him gone a few years ago :francis: :snoop:

LincGOAT gonna run that faggit back to the NFL just like how we ran his booty buddy David Shaw into unemployment :wow:
Somebody... ANYBODY.. do a wellness check on @Silkk

The homie's soundin like @Tide_Runs_This before he went MIA :francis: