• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Uppity ass northwestern 🤣🤣🤣

Ole boy finna go scorned ex on they asses prolly has dna evidence on some broomstick 🤢🤢🤢

Them sweater and blazer combo wearing chumps was ready to clip him, he’s been less than stellar, this was the easy out,

But sounds like they were a bit too ambitious
The A&M AD publicly put Sumlin on the hot seat in May of that year and goes on to blow a 34 point lead in the season opener :francis:
Sumlin was probably just ready for it to be over
Brehs whole career was based on catching Bama off guard once or twice
That’s a lot of coaches, but before we saw it happen more that was a hell of a feat to be fair

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: what if Vick went to Syracuse

Back then, if you were worth anything in the Northeast, you went to Syracuse or Penn State. Virginia Tech really wasn’t up and running yet, and Pitt was down.

Pasqualoni: We didn’t beat Penn State in recruiting very often, but we did beat them for Marvin Harrison. I was sitting there in Marvin’s house when he called Joe Paterno to tell him he was going to Syracuse. He very politely said, “I have a great deal of respect for you.” We’d beat them for Chris Gedney, Timmy Green. Joe just ruled the East, but we did very well.''

We came pretty close on Tommie Frazier. He visited us. Marvin (Graves) was a sophomore. I don’t want to put words in Tommie’s mouth. I think he felt like he was gonna have a hard time beating out Marvin and at Nebraska he could play sooner.

Konrad: Vick said point blank he was coming to Syracuse. The coaches had told him, “We want you to be the next Donovan McNabb.” But he said, “I don’t want to be the next Donovan McNabb. I want to be Michael Vick.” I think if he would’ve come, that would’ve kept things going for a while.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
1948 , it’s in your veins:flabbyscUM:

Actually MOB is in my veins

Michigan over Buckeyes :lolbron:
:patrice: what if Vick went to Syracuse

Back then, if you were worth anything in the Northeast, you went to Syracuse or Penn State. Virginia Tech really wasn’t up and running yet, and Pitt was down.

Pasqualoni: We didn’t beat Penn State in recruiting very often, but we did beat them for Marvin Harrison. I was sitting there in Marvin’s house when he called Joe Paterno to tell him he was going to Syracuse. He very politely said, “I have a great deal of respect for you.” We’d beat them for Chris Gedney, Timmy Green. Joe just ruled the East, but we did very well.''

We came pretty close on Tommie Frazier. He visited us. Marvin (Graves) was a sophomore. I don’t want to put words in Tommie’s mouth. I think he felt like he was gonna have a hard time beating out Marvin and at Nebraska he could play sooner.

Konrad: Vick said point blank he was coming to Syracuse. The coaches had told him, “We want you to be the next Donovan McNabb.” But he said, “I don’t want to be the next Donovan McNabb. I want to be Michael Vick.” I think if he would’ve come, that would’ve kept things going for a while.
Wow, i could only imagine

Imagine murder Marv in happy valley

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
3 wins in 20 years is what you call mob? :laff:
No, i call these wins we got the start of something good, we coming for you

You got fat while we starved if a touchdown gets scored in the big ten we want in

BULk6N.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ayy @smitty22 .. question.

What happens if/when UM beats ya'll down in A2 this year again. Similar to the past 2 years. You think they'd clip Day?
Naw i think he’s good. Fan base will be calling for his head though. He’ll be here for the foreseeable future though. Plus Bucks by 17.