Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I'm gettin strong @904Buckeye vibes from you at this point. :scust:
@Silkk :demonic:

Lets see what happens

Its hard for me to bytch about what Michigan is doing right now.. on the recruiting trail and on the field.. but turning away a chance at Tatum (didn't wanna wait for him to decide) in order to get a commitment from Micah Kapanna. I mean.. I like Kapanna.. but Tatum is a beast.

And a 2 man running back class of Tatum and Jordan Marshall would've been the best haul in the country.

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl

Its hard for me to bytch about what Michigan is doing right now.. on the recruiting trail and on the field.. but turning away a chance at Tatum (didn't wanna wait for him to decide) in order to get a commitment from Micah Kapanna. I mean.. I like Kapanna.. but Tatum is a beast.

And a 2 man running back class of Tatum and Jordan Marshall would've been the best haul in the country.
We're flipping him at the end of the season. I'm just highlighting a future gator

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know what you gonna say....But gahdamn its a shame yall niccas aint hire Deion :francis:

That shyt would have been magic :francis:

wasn't gonna work. That mandatory Calc 1 already takes out a good chunk of top prospects. The lack of basket weaving majors don't help either. Why do that hard shyt when you can take Fundamentals Of Basketball asking how many points is a 3 point shot worth as a question on the final? :francis:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Michigan

The one who got away: Najee Harris, RB

Biggest bust: Kelly Baraka, RB

Best recruit, modern era: Rashan Gary, DL

Kevin Grady was as big or bigger a bust at RB. He fukkin sucked. Literally just fell sideways at the line of scrimmage. Best recruit in the modern era, I have to give it to Jabrill Peppers because of how early in the resurgence, and how committed to everything he was. He fukkin bled maize and blue during his time and was amazing.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Swanky scUM is the source :BuckOuttahere:

Buck bros enemy number 1

Great source

Getting a good rb is good, but you can find a good one any where, unless you see they are good at some real intangibles like knowing how to press the line, take there time let the blocks develop, good pass blocking

What you usually see is a kid that’s clearly better than what’s on the field, hell our most recent good back was a lb