• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good list, sometimes it’s the slightest edge to get a recruit outside the money, but Clemson had to have dropped a mean check for him to snub Florida and State

what u think of the UM list. the bust and Najee Harris getting away. Gary being the biggest recruit in the internet age

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah, it’s crazy ok st vs ou, is like Texas vs ou, it seems like a battle of a rivalry, but in reality it’s not like you think ou has ran it down on Texas for the most part
Ehhh They have but Texas have held their own and even upset them a few times in their most TRASH seasons.

I remember pre 05 OU straight up dominated them mofos, Im talking every...single...season....no matter what. Held them niccas to 12 points in 04 and still loss 12-0 :mjcry:

Since then though OU has mostly won but UT has got them a few random times/been in it in a lot more.

Charlie Strong got that random ass win, Sark bum ass stomped them out last season and should have won the previous season but choked it away :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Never say never :mjpls:

should be winning every year. They got enough red F150s and chargers in stock. :pachaha:
I know what you gonna say....But gahdamn its a shame yall niccas aint hire Deion :francis:

That shyt would have been magic :francis:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
what u think of the UM list. the bust and Najee Harris getting away. Gary being the biggest recruit in the internet age
It would take @Trust Me to regale the tale of how close we were to Najee, but from what i understand he really was, but we weren’t check writing as tough back then, but even if we got him, we weren’t a rb away we were a don brown finally switching up away in games were competition

I’d say McNamara was the key to us getting over the hump and changing the story on us

Gary was that deal, but him demanding to be an edge, when he honestly could have wrecked shop from the interior, i think getting drafted made him get his mind right

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
been reading the Athletic recruiting stories

Miami

Biggest bust: Kyle Wright, QB / Willie Williams, LB​

The one who got away: Teddy Bridgewater, QB​

Most influential recruit: Sean Taylor, DB​

Best recruit, modern era: Ed Reed, DB​

Best recruit, pre-internet rankings: Jerome Brown, DT​

The one who got away is a whos who list, lol.. I would put Lamar Jackson or Even Dalvin above touchdown Teddy. Corner formerly known as Patrick Johnson was committed also before flipping to LSU and turning to most influential Patrick Peterson also, lol..

Jesse Armstead probably up there for best pre internet recruit also, friday night lights based on him, only player at time three time all american, #1 Recruit in nation out of texas and Jimmy Johnson stroll into texas, sealed the deal then went to coach the cowboys, he stayed 10 toes down and won two nattys :wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I mean honestly who does not named nick or Kirby

OUr entire defense is being rebuilt. I think you'll see us make a really good jump this season , and if we can land the key guys on our board, we'll be lookin pretty good heading into the SEC.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I know what you gonna say....But gahdamn its a shame yall niccas aint hire Deion :francis:

That shyt would have been magic :francis:

Why though, tech isn’t committed to football, they’d want Deion to be more buttoned up, and they would not make changes/let him control things to get the guys he’d want,
OUr entire defense is being rebuilt. I think you'll see us make a really good jump this season , and if we can land the key guys on our board, we'll be lookin pretty good heading into the SEC.
I understand my point is defense is different for the two big dogs, the others not even close, i will say This, with our multiple defensive formations/fronts and 2-3 look I’m surprised more studs not coming to a2 these are nfl defensive schemes

Hope he can put his hand in the dirt, the front 7 needs work

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

gotta find some kind of silver lining man

mjcrygt.png