The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Linc ain't got no defensive track record to land top guys. Grinch doesn’t either. Gonna have to have results on the field/draft picks, and then they'll come.

Those Pete Carroll usc teams use to hit hard asf.

Stop it.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
To fire a coach right before camp starts is rough, lol.. What about the rest of the staff?

Yeah the timing sucks. But interesting thing is he overhauled the staff in the offseason, like 4-5 new on-field assistants. This was a make or break year

They'll promote an interim and keep shyt moving. Same thing Baylor did, except their person will probably be the OC or DC.

Gotta remember Baylor didn't promote internally. They hired Jim Grobe who had been retired for 3 years. Their legendary head coach Grant Teaff made the OG call on that hire

Silkk

Daps
Yeah the timing sucks. But interesting thing is he overhauled the staff in the offseason, like 4-5 new on-field assistants. This was a make or break year

Gotta remember Baylor didn't promote internally. They hired Jim Grobe who had been retired for 3 years. Their legendary head coach Grant Teaff made the OG call on that hire
Ok, Then Ohio State when they fired Sweater Vest and promoted Luke

Silkk

Daps
They’ll just hire in house and call it a day. And if the interim pulls a rabbit out of his hat and has an average/decent season then they’ll give him a deal
atl-chain.gif

Gimme my fuccking dap back then :birdman: