Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Hillbilly AU fan “We’re the only ones who shut Burrow down”

4-DE434-DF-D3-A7-4-BC9-9-DEB-ED62380532-DD.jpg

C6-BECC90-D9-CC-4728-867-E-818-E52024291.jpg
Even in the blind eye test of them stats, nothing says Burrow had a particularly great day. 7.6 YPA and a pick with 4 NFL receiving talents is objectively a meh day

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is UGA not cutting checks to the Atlanta journal constitution?
they going hard at UGA/Kirby

Each time Brooks and UGA president Jere Morehead are asked about the arrests of UGA football players, they say they trust Smart to do the right thing. Meanwhile, the wrong things keep happening in Smart’s program. It’s easy to see why, unlike in 2019, Smart doesn’t feel much pressure to do anything about it or even explain himself.

There is no such incentive for Smart to take responsibility for his program’s off-field problems now. He’s won back-to-back national championships. College football is king here, which means the state is Smart’s kingdom. He’s left to deal as he pleases with some of his program’s issues.
The only thing that could threaten Smart’s standing is if he loses too many football games. We already know how a culture of winning above all else turns out in big-time college athletics. Does Georgia want to end up like Penn State, Baylor, Michigan State or other schools where systemic issues with sports programs were swept under the rug? Eventually, those problems erupted into huge scandals of abuse and cover-ups that tarnished the reputations of universities. That can happen when an institution protects prominent sports programs at all costs. That’s the path UGA is on now.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They need to STFU, UGA players were doing dumb shyt long before Kirby got there and ain’t have nowhere near the success :stopitslime:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I respect what they've been doing over this stretch, but look at the audiences of the other schools they mentioned. They actually give a shyt, or at least have to pretend to give a shyt, about morals in athletics. Some UGA fans were calling it an excuse for Fields to use being called a nikka as a reason for transferring (and it being a hardship).

Right or wrong, that's the type of fans they dealing with, not Big 10 "we value morals over ball" nikkas

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

He kicked that one kid off for the SA allegations but it’s a cfb program some shyt will be over looked, some shyt won’t and your talent level/what happened determines some things tf the ajc want ?

WHERE THE UM FANS AT????? :laff: :laff::laff::laff: Cristofraud getting shoved in a locker like we did Manny

Relaxation sir

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

WHERE THE UM FANS AT????? :laff: :laff::laff::laff: Cristofraud getting shoved in a locker like we did Manny

Did he pick up a miami offer recently? I know they were sleep on him around spring time, Saw him play a couple times last year when I went to see the washington twins.. He stood out a lil.. At the Vero game he had like 3 drops in first half tho, smh.. pissed me off, :russ:

Good pickup for Neb but have to hold on to talent til signing day, will be interesting to see play out..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Did he pick up a miami offer recently? I know they were sleep on him around spring time, Saw him play a couple times last year when I went to see the washington twins.. He stood out a lil.. At the Vero game he had like 3 drops in first half tho, smh.. pissed me off, :russ:

Good pickup for Neb but have to hold on to talent til signing day, will be interesting to see play out..

They may get him, but that first winter in Lincoln gon be the deciding factor