• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Welp they drove me to 247 team rankings page

Texas at #55 is brutal…how in tf does the flagship school in a State loaded with talent have such lousy recruiting. They ran Mack brown out of Austin and have been trash ever since

These ranks rise and fall depending on who they sign not just numbers, but I’ve seen a few big names commit to Texas, but that said their money is divided, if they ever get on the same page they can big bank damn near everyone yearly, but gotta give it time

It needs to, it’s getting ridiculous
While the last part of your sentence is correct, it’s only June and Texas had 7 commits at the time. I say at the time because they just got their 8th commit and went up 9 spots.
This is what I’m thinking give it time

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Ain't realize Wisconsin hasn't beaten OSU since 2010. Thats Nasty :picard:

They ain’t have enough talent, they good enough to beat most teams not no Death Star
Gahdamn Urban :why:

He got three rings so its hard to shyt on him still but.......:what:

He gonna have have to come out of retirement at least one more time cause his legacy is looking shaky af after how he left OSU and getting fired fired from JAX. Only two stops I see him at are either Texas or Texas A&M

Allegedly Nebraska thought the same, Joe was good, real good, it took the guys at lsu to unlock another level in him, also tagging along with what @OSUBaneBrowns Haskins had next, I’m not sure what he was looking like in practice but i still remember him coming in the game cold off the bench and threw a frozen rope that not many could, dude was a beast and hard to unseat
Thats cute and all….But do we….really? :usure:

Burrow is the best QB i’ve seen since #18 and yeah its true he didn’t turn into this until his second year at LSU…

But now that he has and we saw him carve up Texas, Auburn, Florida, Bama, Georgia, Oklahoma, & Clemson in one season….

Never see anything like that again :wow:

Haskins wasn’t exactly a slouch, burrow came together over two seasons

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
We beat ourselves.

bb.jpg

Now @Whips-n-Chains you see the black Republican having memory issues.