Reppin
Orlando

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Welp they drove me to 247 team rankings page

Texas at #55 is brutal…how in tf does the flagship school in a State loaded with talent have such lousy recruiting. They ran Mack brown out of Austin and have been trash ever since
While the last part of your sentence is correct, it’s only June and Texas had 7 commits at the time. I say at the time because they just got their 8th commit and went up 9 spots.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Gahdamn Urban :why:

He got three rings so its hard to shyt on him still but.......:what:

He gonna have have to come out of retirement at least one more time cause his legacy is looking shaky af after how he left OSU and getting fired fired from JAX. Only two stops I see him at are either Texas or Texas A&M

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Gahdamn Urban :why:

He got three rings so its hard to shyt on him still but.......:what:

He gonna have have to come out of retirement at least one more time cause his legacy is looking shaky af after how he left OSU and getting fired fired from JAX. Only two stops I see him at are either Texas or Texas A&M

Haskins had a 50 TD season after Burrow transferred while Joe was okay during his first year at LSU. He didn't really blow up until the following year and keep it up at the pro level. It was the best for both Burrow and OSU to go into a different direction and it worked out for the both of them :yeshrug:. Joe even stated that he had no ill will towards OSU and he still consider himself a Buckeye and a Tiger.

Silkk

Daps
Haskins had a 50 TD season after Burrow transferred while Joe was okay during his first year at LSU. He didn't really blow up until the following year and keep it up at the pro level. It was the best for both Burrow and OSU to go into a different direction and it worked out for the both of them :yeshrug:. Joe even stated that he had no ill will towards OSU and he still consider himself a Buckeye and a Tiger.
Thats cute and all….But do we….really? :usure:

Burrow is the best QB i’ve seen since #18 and yeah its true he didn’t turn into this until his second year at LSU…

But now that he has and we saw him carve up Texas, Auburn, Florida, Bama, Georgia, Oklahoma, & Clemson in one season….

Never see anything like that again :wow:

Last edited:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Thats cute and all….But do we….really? :usure:

Burrow is the best QB i’ve seen since #18 and yeah its true he didn’t turn into this until his second year at LSU…

But now that he has and we saw him carve up Texas, Auburn, Florida, Bama, Georgia, Oklahoma, & Clemson in on season….

Never see anything like that again :wow:
He was at the OSU/ND game last year and he even stated in some interview (don't feel like looking for it) that the lessons that he learned from OSU is what made him successful at LSU. Some guys are late bloomers and he was one of them. Just like in life, you qualities may not fit with one chic but are perfect for someone else and it really not anyone fault at the end of the day.

Silkk

Daps
He was at the OSU/ND game last year and he even stated in some interview (don't feel like looking for it) that the lessons that he learned from OSU is what made him successful at LSU. Some guys are late bloomers and he was one of them. Just like in life, you qualities may not fit with one chic but are perfect for someone else and it really not anyone fault at the end of the day.
Breh.....This is me and you talking here. Cmon :comeon: