PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:patrice: I’d need some examples of who you consider that tbh, Not sure we have too many of those

Mike Leach was an alleged POS but was beloved too so idk if we ever actually have them type of heels in CFB. :patrice:

Alright well the villains who I’d consider hated because they’re were so good are ya know Alabama and 2000s USC.

But villains that people really hated were like 80s Miami, Brian Bosworth, Cam, Spurrier, Fairley, Jameis, Manziel, etc who embraced the villain role.

Then you got the delusional ones who think they’re the good guy but they’re not, like Jimbo and Dabo.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Alright well the villains who I’d consider hated because they’re were so good are ya know Alabama and 2000s USC.

But villains that people really hated were like 80s Miami, Brian Bosworth, Cam, Spurrier, Fairley, Jameis, Manziel, etc who embraced the villain role.

Then you got the delusional ones who think they’re the good guy but they’re not, like Jimbo and Dabo.
Which ones do you consider bad people though? That goes beyond football to me

Like I can see someone saying Urban because of everything he did, lied about, covered up, etc.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
As far as players go, this might be my choice honestly. Like I hated them nikkas at that time, but it was a professional, on the field type of thing. The shyt he was getting for the sexual assault case was a whole other thing, completely blown out of proportion, that honestly made me feel a lil bad about disliking the nikka.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bout to run FNL the movie. Ain't seen it in so long and the show is probably my #1 favorite show ever so I legit don't even remember anything from the movie aside from Boobie getting hurt
I seen that movie a million times and decided to rewatch a few weeks back. I never noticed until recently that white lady at the dinner party right before the season calling Boobie a “nikka” to Coach Gaines and he hit the :dahell:

Silkk

Daps
I seen that movie a million times and decided to rewatch a few weeks back. I never noticed until recently that white lady at the dinner party right before the season calling Boobie a “nikka” to Coach Gaines and he hit the :dahell:
Yeahhhhhh Billy Bob was a terrible ass coach that whole movie tbh.

Silkk

Daps
I feel like Caleb’s trying to be but he comes off as try hard
:dahell: Nah he just a cocky ass great football player

Harbaugh could be listed cause he always acting like a bytch though. Doing shady shyt behind people's backs, etc.

The 49ers front office
Nick Saban
Urban Meyer
Mike Dantonio
etc.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeahhhhhh Billy Bob was a terrible ass coach that whole movie tbh.
Ruined Boobie’s life. Had him out there when the game was over and tore his ACL. Then put him back out there a few weeks later when his knee was holding on by a string :mjcry:

Silkk

Daps
I never realized how far Athens is from Jacksonville in comparison to Gainesville from Jax. 1 hour vs 5 hour drive time...

How in the fucck is that a "Neutral site"? :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is #2 in NIL behind Bronny. Why wouldnt they use their success stories to show, hey this is what you can build out here and what is possible, hopefully them boys have someone in their ear telling them to do collabs and such because she has such a large platform, LSU has a few high level athletes like that. Its smart just from a business/marketing perspective.
I hope they not going to sign with LSU solely on having the false expectation of reaching the same status :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall watching???

696925193857-1492600422.gif

Last edited: