PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
how many WINS do they got, IN that stadium :umad:

btw osu has the glory of being michigan's quite possible 1001st win :wow:. how lucky are you to be the first L of the next millennium of winning
full
1st in our lifetime yall dominated the Cooler era.
OSU dominated the Carr, Rodriguez, Hoke, Harbaugh era :umadOh: .

2nd you talking bout possibilities :dead:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Dude was a cheat code, if he played for another really good team he probably has some hardware

Dam I see David Amerson out there getting cooked.. Dude season before led nation in picks and broke Dre Bly ACC record for picks with like 13, All American BIG DEAL for NCST, dude had measurables and was projected top 10 pick, remember he came to miami and I think both their corners were highly touted 6'2 NFL corners, yada yada..

Young Phillip Dorsett and Rashawn Scott, COOOOOOKED them boys for about 400 yrds receiving and Stephen Morris threw about 550+ :mjlol: Miami won crazy back n forth game on some crazy 65 yard rope from Morris to Dorsett, then lost like the next 5 games, smfh :heh:..

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Who’s the last good villain College Football had? Not a “I hate them cause they’re so good” villain but a “I think they’re a terrible human being and I’m praying for their downfall (who happens to be good)” type villain.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Niccas was the 85 bears :mjlol:

The lack of actual football games make it not that great upon rewatch, They showed like 2 actual games and just lil small 5-10 second recaps of everything else before the title game.

Yeah that movie left a lot of meat on the bone
Who’s the last good villain College Football had? Not a “I hate them cause they’re so good” villain but a “I think they’re a terrible human being and I’m praying for their downfall (who happens to be good)” type villain.
Manziel
Lane
Jimbo

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:patrice: I’d need some examples of who you consider that tbh, Not sure we have too many of those

Mike Leach was an alleged POS but was beloved too so idk if we ever actually have them type of heels in CFB. :patrice: